Im getting worried (nothing to do with baby)

Pikefoldpixel

Mummy to Maddison and TTC
Reaction score
I have my 20wk scan today and the snow seems to be coming down fast and thick. Im worried i wont make it or the sono hasnt made it to work.

I think im just stressing myself to much really but ill be gutted if i cant be scanned ive been looking forward to this for 8 weeks :(

Going to have a grand clean to pass the time lol, scan isnt till 2.55 and the day is dragging since ive been up since 4 :(

xx

and good luck to anyone else having their scans today :D xx

Just wanted to add ive changed the title as when i read it thought it might be mis leading.

good luck with your scan and hope you get there safely.
are you gonna find out the gender today? :winkwink:

half hour before my scan i drank fruit juice and it got bubs moving lol.
good luck and keep us posted.

Hope you make it i was soppose to have my 28 week growth scan on monday but all my kids were ill so i couldnt make it im gutted :( we also dont know what were having and were gonna find out thought it would be special cause its xmas :( goodluck with yours xx

Call them before you leave to check it's worth travelling in and then leave extra time to get there. Hope you get there OK!

I was going to say the same as Mrs Raggle...I was supposed to have an appointment with the consultant at hospital on Tuesday and they called me to cancel it, but I'm in Basingstoke where it has been total chaos...but it might be worth calling just to put your mind at rest, good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->