I'm going crazy not knowing... take a guess!

erinprime

Reaction score
I am 17 weeks now but my scan isn't for another 3 weeks and I am going crazy!
My last scan was at 13 weeks... can you guess anything from it? I really don't know what to look for.

Attachments

• 13week.jpg
    13week.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 14
Omg we r in the same boat!

I'm going crazy as well... My Obgyn appointment is August 7
So my gender scan will be sometime that week as well! As I will be around 19-20 weeks

Do u have a preference ?
I have a girl already n wanted her to have a sister badly..
Always dreamed of having two daughters n one son
But this pregnancy I feel so super sick.. I don't want to have more kids
So I really want a boy now so I have one of each,
Plus hubby would like a boy!

I'm getting all boy guesses.. So fingers crossed

For u.. I'm guessing boy.. I don't know the nub or skull theory
But just my feeling

Congrats

I've always just pictured having a boy but it is for a crazy reason. My mom had a traumatic brain injury and technically died and came back to life. When she finally regained the ability to speak she said she had a life after death experience and (among other things) said there was a little blonde boy waiting to be born. I am not even religious and never even believed in an afterlife but it stuck with me. We had a hard time conceiving and it took us almost two years to become pregnant... when I was really down about it I would picture our little blonde boy and it at least gave me hope that some day it would happen. I would be happy with either a boy or a girl but I have had a boy pictured in my head for so long that I hate to say it but I really do want a boy.

When I look at the nub I think I see something pointing up, but I also think I see something flat down so I have no clue.

I know nothing, I'm still TTC my first, but I just wanted to tell you I think it's wonderful the reason you're leaning blue! I'm NOT religious but I believe in... something! So it's good to know I may not be crazy! FX for you, gender aside, healthy rest of your pregnancy!

can't make out an obvious nub, but my guess is blue=BOY

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"