I'm going crazy... Seriously.

Flower_Mom

Reaction score
Well I'm so new to this whole TTC thing since my first babies just pretty muh happens right away and now that we are trying for #3 everything is different. It's just month 3 of TTC but this time I'm soooo confused! My last period was July 7th so according to GOOGLE and all all this wonderful ovulation calculators I was suppose to have ovulated the 24th. My periods are pretty right on every month so I said hey lets DTD on July 20th and 24th. Well, about 4 days ago I took a test and to my surprise I saw a faint line! Yippee! ($tree test) the next morning I took another and it was a bit darker to where I didn't have to squint. Ok well log story short I went to the DR. For the reason that I've been dizzy for about a week straight and they're test was a negative! What! So I took my devastated butt to walmart and bought 3 FRER's. Got home and Behold a nice pink line! Ughhh I was already losing my mind by then cuz I had just had a negative at the doctors! I decides to try against with a FRER with FMU and there it was... a BFN. I went to work pretty down about the whole situation thinking ok this must be a chemical. I had such bad cramps at work and back ache all day and totally felt AF come but nothing. (She's due in two days) so I get home after work an say what the hello let me pee on my last FRER... And there is another line fainter than the first but darker than well the BFN! Ughhh someone tell what is going on here. TIA!

Sounds like your hormone is fluctuating, ask for a blood test at the docs as there urine tests are notoriously bad for giving negatives due to being less sensitive than home tests x

I know by ecperience docs tests are no where as sensitive as frer maybe go back to docs in another 4/5 days should show up by then. I got bfp on 10dpo with frer next day went to docs came bk negative waited few days went bk & bfp on thiers too i think they use the 50mlu sensitive tests jyst to rule out chemicals for those of us that test early x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->