im going to be pregnant forever

I am due TODAY!!! Nothing yet, I feel I am losing hope...

I don't know what to do anymore to help her come to meet us, I've done everything i knew: walking, bouncing on the ball, sex, orgasm, nipple stimulation, RLT, Dr stripped my membranes...No signs of my little girl yet.:cry::cry:
I just want to hold her and hug her and look at her sweet beautiful face...

Aw, well, i'm due today but i'm doubting she will turn up before I get to have a sweep/be induced... atleast I can be safe in the knowledge she will be here before/by Valetines Day :) xxx

im due in 4 days and im totaly fed up i went 2 wks ocer last time but im booked in to b induced on thursday my due date but thats providing they got beds other wise ill have to wait. i was so hoping this baby wud come on his own but nothing, ive had severe spd since 10 wks and ben on crutches since 32 wks the pain makes me cry. im toaly fed up wit woman who r due after me having there babies b4 me it totaly sucks. i dont think they shud let anyone go over due its just evil. the only reason im booked in on my due date is because where i went so over due last time i had a large baby and im tiny they did want to leave me to go a wk over this time but i litraly screamed at them that i can not take any more just hope they got beds. i feel 4 all u ladys i totaly know wat its like to c that due date come and go it shit. :growlmad:

Hi guys, I was due yesterday but no signs, I have had no increased BH, No loss of plug, nothing that makes me feel as though my little girl is ready to come out, I had a sweep yesterday but midwife said my cervix was closed, but she would stimulate it anyway - and nothing, didnt get cramps or anything. I am booked to go back for another sweep next saturday - then apparently you have to have a sweep every 2 days untill i am 14 days overdue - then they will induce...seems like a waste of time to me...i dont mind having another sweep next saturday - but having to drive to the hospital every 2 days after that is a bit of a mare - its not even the same hospital that I am delivering in...wish they would just schedule an induction if 2nd sweep dosent work. sorry for the rant lol. Hope everyone is well, and fingers crossed we have our LO soon x

Hi guys, I was due yesterday but no signs, I have had no increased BH, No loss of plug, nothing that makes me feel as though my little girl is ready to come out, I had a sweep yesterday but midwife said my cervix was closed, but she would stimulate it anyway - and nothing, didnt get cramps or anything. I am booked to go back for another sweep next saturday - then apparently you have to have a sweep every 2 days untill i am 14 days overdue - then they will induce...seems like a waste of time to me...i dont mind having another sweep next saturday - but having to drive to the hospital every 2 days after that is a bit of a mare - its not even the same hospital that I am delivering in...wish they would just schedule an induction if 2nd sweep dosent work. sorry for the rant lol. Hope everyone is well, and fingers crossed we have our LO soon x

man that sucks its totaly crap snt it i hated goin 14 days over last time and the hospital just dont care about us womn goin over. i wud of had to of gone 14 days over again wit this one b4 they induced but i had liver failure 2 yrs ago so thats kinda enother reason there inducing me on my due date. gonna sprinkle labour dust to u all now xxxx

D: wait till your 2 days over i know how you feel im sure the baby is trying to bruise me from the inside. cant wait to hold my little man :( x

me toooooooooooooooo! I'm 3 days over!! I really dont wanna be induced so I tried reflexology today ........but nothing:nope:

I just read somewhere it doesn't matter what you try to do to induce labour, if your body isn't ready to give birth it simply won't... all those that say 'I gave birth after eating a hot curry' had bodies that were prepped n ready to go anyways. Doomed, we're all doomed!!!

Yeah, I've heard that! Nothing works if you're not ready. *sigh*

Although the best tip I got was someone telling me to go to a posh restaurant! Your waters will break in the middle of the meal... :haha:

Yeah, I've heard that! Nothing works if you're not ready. *sigh*

Although the best tip I got was someone telling me to go to a posh restaurant! Your waters will break in the middle of the meal... :haha:

lol i've had the 'supermarket' fear since 37 weeks so since then have taken a spare pair of treggings n pants out with me 'just incase' lol! total paranoia but nobody wants to walk around outside with a wet backside in this weather if such occassion should occur! haha!

Us all saying about going past our due dates, I just found this website
https://www.pregnancytoday.com/articles/facts-and-fun-resources/lunar-month-calculator-6157/
So put ya LMP date in there, that'll give you your 'true' due date - aparently! According to this anyone due today is actually due on the 5th Feb. Go figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->