I'm GOING to get pregnant!!

cebethel

mama of 2 boys
Reaction score
Enough of me listening to others on the other area of this forum "I'm too fat, I'm too old" :finger:

I'm gonna get my BFP damnit! :wohoo:

Thats all I gotta say............I'm "cyber window shopping" at the momento. Ya know, making up huge ass orders that I'm not really gonna buy :haha:

Enough of me listening to others on the other area of this forum "I'm too fat, I'm too old" :finger:

Thats all I gotta say............I'm "cyber window shopping" at the momento. Ya know, making up huge ass orders that I'm not really gonna buy :haha:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Well duh!!! Put the lipgloss in your cart now woman!

The duos wear better than the singles and don't try the creams without a really good primer. BTW, if you ever go to Target, the ELF primer, that is a $1 is about as good as it gets.

Wth is primer?....I own a total of 7 cosmetic products, lol....

2012 Babies for us all! I feel it <3
PS: NARS cosmetics rock! I like Laura Mercier primer but mut try ELF and save some $$

kids these days...can't keep up with their acronyms!:coffee: lol

In other news.... I'm 3 dpo and I seriously think this time of the month is the worst! Can't even symptom spot yet.... even tho I try not to!:blush:

In other news.... I'm 3 dpo and I seriously think this time of the month is the worst! Can't even symptom spot yet.... even tho I try not to!:blush:

NOOOOOOO!! You'll go nuts......like the rest of us :haha:

Me too eva ,I'm gonna get my bfp and it's gonna be a sticky one ,:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Primer is a product that you use under makeup...it help everything stay on better, lol. And, it is totally necessary!

2012 Babies for us all! I feel it <3
PS: NARS cosmetics rock! I like Laura Mercier primer but mut try ELF and save some $$

I think the NARS primer beats them all if you want to spend the money. It is the only one I have found that is completely colorless, but for a buck, can't beat the ELF. How could you not love a company with a color called Orgasm? Lol

Primer is a product that you use under makeup...it help everything stay on better, lol. And, it is totally necessary!

I've never used it, must try it sometime.

I'm using a powder mineral foundation at the moment but I need to get a new liquid foundation for days when more coverage is required, also because I have a (scottish) suntan at the moment I might be able to go up from the whitest makeup in the shop to the second whitest LOL:haha:

I stick to liquid in the winter and powder in the summer. On the weekends, I don't wear anything, so the public can suck it if my lack of eyebrows scares them! Lol

Well, DH informed me that we did not win the lottery this week........

So I had to empty my sephora cart, my mac cart, my ACW cart & my best buy cart :( :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->