• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

im going to give in

charliekitty

I Love My Daughter <3
Reaction score
ok girls i am giving in, im going home on my dinner to do a test!!

i am bracing myself that i might get a BFN because its to early but i cant wait!! ahh

wish me luck :happydance:

xxxxxx

Good Luck!!!!

When is AF due????

xxx

bah it was BFN

AF due on friday, im 11 or 12dpo

so i still got hope right???

xxxx

I did test yesterday at 9DPO with an ehpt but nothing.... today at 10dpo I have a HUGE DIP in my chart.. implantiation? or just the end of the road for me :) all my symptoms are still there so who bloody knows.

Test again friday. I know I will

i might try again tomorrow morning, and every day till AF shows! lol

thanks for the support girls =)

xxxx

You know what why the heck not . I'll do another one tommorow. But not an Early hpt just a regular... we'll see what happens. Mine is due Sun or Mon. gosh this has been the two longest weeks of my life. Hang in there kitty :)

i know its been the longest 2 weeks of mine!! god knows what il be like if AF shows and then im back to square one lol!!!!

xxxx

Still hope until AF shows! I'm 9dpo and got a bfn! I also couldnt control myself! Fingers crossed for you chick x

i also tested lunch time today and my af is not due for 5/6 days. i also got a bfn. i've lost all my symptoms though (not that i had many to start with) so think i'll be out this month. Hoping that its just too early to test...i wont be testing again though until monday - if af hasnt arrived by then!
good luck to you all though!

aww charliekitty - its still early days, its not over until AF shows! xx

is it really sad that i just want to go home and go to sleep and wake up tomorrow morning to test :oops:

im feeling really pooey now, like AF should show up i have really bad stabbing pains low down :wacko: confusedddd

xxxxx

Thats not sad at all, I want to go home and sleep till Monday cos I'm trying not to test till atleast then so I know exactly how your feeling ! =)

is it really sad that i just want to go home and go to sleep and wake up tomorrow morning to test :oops:

im feeling really pooey now, like AF should show up i have really bad stabbing pains low down :wacko: confusedddd

xxxxx

I've also had sharp pains today... Like where af cramping is usually dull... this time its different! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->