Im going to punch my MIL!!!!

Sam_Star

Mummy to a Battle Maiden
Reaction score
As some may know, i was told that my baby had CCAM and maybe a chromosonal defect.
She actually has a diaphragmatic hernia and a they cant rule out a hole in the heart they have also given me an amnio just incase she has something more deep rooted :cry:
Now for the ranty bit since i found this out my MIL has been a right BITCH!!
She keeps telling me to abort my baby (um shouldnt that be my choice) and has asked DH to keep me away!!
Now for starters this is MY baby and i will do what ever i can to bring her into this world and for seconds... Why the hell is she putting me and my poor husband through this when we have enough on our plates?????
Im so angry i could scream, has she not considered for one minute that we are hurting and do not need her throwing her toys out of her pram??????

I'll leave it there before i break my keyboard lol one question though shall i hire a hitman?? :gun:

ill go halfs with you for a hit man, ;)
how dare she say that to you!
i would of slapped her well before now if she would of said that to me,
take no notice of people like this, you know whats best for you and your family
i cant understand how anyone could be so inconsiderate, im so angry for you hun,
hope you feel better soon, thinking of you and your baby girl xxxx

I'll take her out for you for just 50p and a bunch of grapes!:rofl:

:hug:

Put yourself hubby and bubs in a big bouncy bubble, and let everything else bounce right past you.

It's nothing like what you're going though, but MIL is convinced we'll lose the baby. This is the first time we've been pregnant, so it's just sheer pessimism and fear :/
She's been really nice, but it's hard to stay untouched by her negativity :/

Stay strong hon, and good luck xx

i'm sorry she's being so awful.. :( but this is your baby, & she cant make you do something you dont want to!! :hugs:

Yep, take her out. Its best for everyone.

But seriously, what appalling, appalling behaviour. I hope you are managing OK.

omg thats just horrible,,,you poor poor thing...what a Bitch...those are one of the most horrible words to say to a preggie...dispose of the bitch...keep the evil bitch away from you and your family...just to make her suffer...talk to OH and tell her how evil those words are...and how much they hurt...
I'm like tearing right now because I'm so mad.
wow I'm angry...grrrrrrrrr

thats discusting i would of slapped her and told her to F-off and that if she ever spoke to me or about my baby like that again she can shove it up her Ars..

Anyway :hug: to you hun just dont talk to her you baby its up to you

that is plain discusting and not her place to say such things you've done very well not to slap her hun xx

I'll take her out for you for just 50p and a bunch of grapes!:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yes, this woman sounds like a :witch:, alright. However, I am of no help, since my MIL makes me want to pull my hairs out one by one as well and is quite possibly the rudest woman I have ever met!

That is awful behaviour from your MIL, right now you and OH need all the love and support you can get. I don't have any ways of handling your MIL as my own MIL can (and often does) reduce me to tears with her horrible comments.

Stay strong and positive, concentrate on your LO, is there any way you can keep contact with her (MIL) to a minimum or have no contact at all? - She obviously isn't helping you or your husband and if at all possible I think you should keep her toxic comments and behaviour away from you, husband and LO at this time.

Please remember this isn't about her, this is about you and your beautiful baby, sending good thoughts and hugs your way.

XXX

What an absolute insensitive cow! No wonder you're fuming! I'm angry for you here too!

That is awful hun, im sorry ur havin to deal with such a horrible insensitive woman when ur goin thru such a hard time.
Jus wanted to give you massive :hugs:

Vile.Thats the only word for it.

Lisalovesbean said she will kill her for 50p and a bunch of grapes...I will do it for a curly wurly...!

Seriously hun, that is the most awful thing to say to someone. If it were me, I would explain to her why I felt so hurt and then cut all contact.

Stay calm, dont shout and scream, be a dignified woman and just let her know that you will not put up with her negativity and horridness (dunno if thats actually a word!).

As if you havent got enough to deal with already.

Unfortunately,some people are lacking in emotional intelligence and dont quite know how to react in these types of situations. Regardless, you need to let her know she has hurt you.

Best of luck. Sending lots of positive thoughts for your bubs. x

Ruthless bitch, isn't she?

I am so sorry she is being like that. Where's her compassion?

:hugs::hugs:

That is awful honey!!!!! :hugs: I am so sorry, she sounds like an insensitive bitch. That baby is precious no matter what!!!! You are going to love her and if she cant see that then she shoud go jump off a bridge!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldnt pay any mind to that old bitty.

Hire two hit men hon then you'll be sure not to miss her. What a complete bitch talk about supporting your son and daughter in law through difficult times jeez. Tell her how hurtful she's been and hopefully it'll sink in, that's IF she had any feelings in the first place!!!!

That is unbelievable! How dare she treat you like this, as if you dont have enough to worry about.

Cut the old cow off right now if shes going to behave like that! x

That is so terrible... why people think your pregnancy is their pregnancy...:finger:

And what makes it worse is she isn't just a stranger she is OH's mom...
I feel for you... I would want to take a hit out on her too...:gun:

But I think that it will make you feel way better to wait a day or two and have a calm little conversation with her... tell her how upset your are because of what she said.. and how much you love this little baby.. . and all you need from her is her support... not her advice...

Unfortunately... this lady will always be a part of your life... and I would get it off your chest now... before it builds into something bigger...

You will feel so much better for getting off your chest... and that what is important... you and baby:baby:... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->