Im gonna end up so fat!

T

trashit

Ive already crept up like 3 dress sizes and just had to be pregnant at christmas.. So typical! Ive opened presents under my tree with FOB as hes leavin tomorro.. And Ive got 3 boxes of my fav chocs guylians !! Ive already scoffed the majority of 1 big box and keen to move on to next.. :haha: xx

haha isn't pregnancy great! You get all these cravings for the worst things ever and can't resist to eat them even though your not supposed to too much. I.ve put on so much weight too , 5 stone and 4 clothes sizes to be exact. It's so depressing, especially seeing other pregnant women who have near enough been able to keep there figure other then there bump of course. Fingers crossed it's easily lost :) x

Ive put on 2 and a half stone but that was by 26 weeks so probably put on more in past 4 weeks :( it is depressing.. I hate seeing women with the skinny everywhere and just a nice tidy bump-bitches! Lol. Xx

Youre lucky zebra stars, i couldnt eat til 14 weeks, didnt stop chucking up/feeling nauseus til then and the stage your at now was my worst. I still have nightmares about the day i was watchin national lampoons europe vacation and eating a cheese pasta bake. Really enjoyed it until it came straight back up almost straight after. Lucky i had bowl at side of me, was like the exorcist!! Sorry for tmi lol. X

same here :D i say enjoy it now and worry about it after lol! xx

I gained 40 pounds...=(
we will have a teen preg weight loss challenge lol!

Hell yeah!! Well apparently breastfeeding helps it drop off and obviously running round like a maniac will help!! (Im hoping anyway) x

i havent weighed my self since i got pregnant :(. But i dont think i have done too bad, i was a 14/16 before i got preggers and im in a 16 maternity clothes and still fit in my normal PJ'S. But are maternity clothes bigger than normal ones :s. Ive been eating like a pig though... i didnt suffer with morning sickness so didnt bring up any of the crap i ate in the begining iykwim (sorry if TMI). Im dreading trying to get back into my old clothes though... plus i come from a big family with a history of thyroid problems which kick in after child birth so god help me once hes out lol
xx

lol oh my gosh i know i am like on a pickle and shockers eating spree right now weird combo i know but its what i crave so bad my fiance bought me a big basket of cookies and they are already gone

I was starting to get worried...
Atm i'll eat a good sized meal and 30 mins my stomach is rummbling-it's like im eating for England.
Was/is anyone else like that at my stage?
xxx

I was starting to get worried...
Atm i'll eat a good sized meal and 30 mins my stomach is rummbling-it's like im eating for England.
Was/is anyone else like that at my stage?
xxx

yeah i was dont worry i would eat and then throw up i still had really bad morning sickness at that point so id eat throw up and then eat again lol

lol yea well start eating instant breakfeast thingys the carnations they will make you full

ok maybe not they will also make you gain waight so maybe rice cakes lol to fill u up??
idk i have had a pretty hard time gaining waight lately =( i have only gained around 40 pounds and i have three i gained that much with my son

breast feeding helps loads to lose the waight but i gained all mine back because i was eating a ton when i breast fed my son then i stoped and my tummy was like i am still hungary what are you doing lol

and i agree waight loss teen challange here we come

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->