Im having contractions

Aaaaaahhhh!!! How exiting :happydance: hope it really is something happening!!

I didn't feel my contractions at first either. Wasn't untill my waters broke that they started trying to kill me! :rofl:

Good luck Jacey. David better text me if something happens x

I didn't feel my contractions at first either. Wasn't untill my waters broke that they started trying to kill me! :rofl:

Good luck Jacey. David better text me if something happens x

Ill make sure he will! Can feel them more now, kept waking me up allnight..
Not to painfull just aches and very uncomfortable. I really hope hes coming soon

Squat over a bottle of milk and tempt him out! :rofl:

They said in hospital the best way to get labour to proceed quicker is to walk up and down the stairs squatting sideways LOLOL

Out of curiosity can you describe what the contractions feel like?

I dunno if mine are contractions or what, I dunno how to recognise them sorta thing.

I definately can't speak through them, all I can do is my Lamas breathing and I must say, its much harder to do when you're in pain than it is otherwise, so hard to concentrate and reach that "place" where you just breathe and don't feel the pain.

I dunno if my tummy goes tight or not, I think it does, but all I can ever feel is baby when its happening, so is that cuz its tightening or what? lol...

I'll be letting out one of those Maiden In Distress wails of "heeeeeyyyyulp!!!" soon, you watch :rofl:

Up and down stairs squatting sideways?!!!!!!!!! Well seeing as i live in a flat and the only stairs are the ones outside, I dont think ill be doing that.. Imagine the looks id get from people :| LOL

Yaay! Exciting stuff! Good luck hun, hope things happen quickly for you!
xx

Up and down stairs squatting sideways?!!!!!!!!! Well seeing as i live in a flat and the only stairs are the ones outside, I dont think ill be doing that.. Imagine the looks id get from people :| LOL

I think your more likely to break your bloody neck :rofl:

How on earth can you walk down the stairs sideways whilst squatting?

Trust me, when you want to get the baby out, you'll find a way!!! :rofl:

Walking around def works, sitting and laying down pro-longs labour. Good Luck hun xx

I dunno if mine are contractions or what, I dunno how to recognise them sorta thing.

I definately can't speak through them, all I can do is my Lamas breathing and I must say, its much harder to do when you're in pain than it is otherwise, so hard to concentrate and reach that "place" where you just breathe and don't feel the pain.

I dunno if my tummy goes tight or not, I think it does, but all I can ever feel is baby when its happening, so is that cuz its tightening or what? lol...

I'll be letting out one of those Maiden In Distress wails of "heeeeeyyyyulp!!!" soon, you watch :rofl:

Well mine dont sound as painfull as yours (Yet!!) I can cope with the pain and i can still talk through it. But it feels as if somebody has got a rope around my bump and pulled it so tight with a mix of period type pains deep in my back.. Baby is only moving after this happens then stops untill it happens again.
I think the tightning must make baby move. I didnt realise this was contractions though because iv had period pains for a while now and thought nothing of it & i thought the tightning was braxton hicks but the MW said it is defo contractions and she picked it up on the machine.

Walking around def works, sitting and laying down pro-longs labour. Good Luck hun xx

I better get up off here then LOL ahh i got alot of walking to do today and alot of apointments soo hopefully :D

Well mine dont sound as painfull as yours (Yet!!) I can cope with the pain and i can still talk through it. But it feels as if somebody has got a rope around my bump and pulled it so tight with a mix of period type pains deep in my back.. Baby is only moving after this happens then stops untill it happens again.
I think the tightning must make baby move. I didnt realise this was contractions though because iv had period pains for a while now and thought nothing of it & i thought the tightning was braxton hicks but the MW said it is defo contractions and she picked it up on the machine.

Thanks, sounds like mine before they took the sterroids or whatever they did to get worse lol...

I rang midwife just before to ask her and she says she's convinced its my body still trying to start the real thing off, she says there's no more powerful pain killers that I can take, than I'm already taking. She says the only thing now that;s gonna make a difference to me is having this baby but she's positive its contractions and body trying to kick things off.

I hope you have your baby soon chick, this is my 7th day of this crap now lol

Good luck! Get squatting! :rofl:

Thanks everyoneee!! Im off now to the hospital for my apointment and to be monitored and stuff! Will let you all know when i am back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->