Im having...

Sparky0207

Mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
my first lot of braxton hicks!! :happydance:

Still got a way to go but it feels very strange to keep getting a rock hard bump every few mins!

What do they feel like hun?Iv yet to get any.xxx

:happydance: Exciting!!And a bit scary too!
Eeeek,only 12 more weeks to go for you hon xxx

Oooh exciting. I hate them, they make me feel blergh lol xx

And only 4 more for you Jen! ;) How exciting!

Kelz22 - totally painless but just tightenings. You know how usually your bump is quite soft to the touch... well every few mins it goes very hard and tight. I wouldnt have noticed except I went to pull my trousers up and felt a very hard bump!

And only 4 more for you Jen! ;) How exciting!

Kelz22 - totally painless but just tightenings. You know how usually your bump is quite soft to the touch... well every few mins it goes very hard and tight. I wouldnt have noticed except I went to pull my trousers up and felt a very hard bump!

Ah right,thanks hun :) xxx

Im yet to get any... :(

glong88 - you might have had some without realising! I was convinced I didnt get any with Lucy but when I went to midwife at about 36 weeks I think, when she measured my bump she said 'ooooh, that feels tight, have you had many braxton hicks?' and I hadnt even realised id been getting them!

I've been getting them since early on! No more than a couple a day, but yes, they're really weird!! Not painful at all,.. just a weird sensation like suddenly my uterus has gone all hard.

If you haven't had any yet and want something to compare them to.. I find they're quite a lot like what happens after you have an orgasm. Pregnant bodies do the weirdest things!

think I have had 2 so far, both whilst in bed, and each time they made me feel really sick.

I haven't had any bh , well not that i no of. Does everybody get them or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->