im here after miscarriage

B

bexisback

Hi all I'm just saying hi :) I had a miscarriage in July and I have felt so sad since I now think I'm pregnant again and im so nervous. I'm only going on my gut. I think I ovulated around the 8th August and a few days after I had a change in cm my boobs are sore and feeling heavy again ( I tested til I had a negative hpt before all this) I just am hoping and praying

I hope you are pregnant! I am hoping for a BFP as well, 9dpo today. I had a MC, but back in November. I am only just now TTC after that, so it's my first cycle. I would say it sounds like you probably are! I know my doctor told me that right after a mc your body is super susceptible to getting pregnant so I bet you are! Let us know how it turns out when you test! I totally understand being nervous. It is so hard to get excited about a pregnancy after mc. My heart goes out to you, especially with it being so fresh. Plenty of women go on to have healthy pregnancies after a mc, so try not to worry too much, though I'm sure you will anyway. It's all part of being a mommy and we start right away, don't we?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->