I'm here for the 3rd time!

Longl3gz

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!
I'm glad to be back on BnB! Last time I was on here, I was pregnant with my 2nd, but I had a miscarriage in February, sort of...

When I was 11 weeks pregnant, our baby was diagnosed with body stalk anomaly. Basically, these babies are incompatible with life. This happens sporadically and in 1 out of 15,000 pregnancies. The doc said most women decide to terminate the pregnancy, and that's what we did. We could not bare to witness a stillbirth. I would feel guilty, angry, and depressed for the rest of my life. Our baby had no umbilical cord, the brain was not developing right, the organs were growing outside the body, and it had clubbed feet.

I am 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant with our 3rd now. I am hoping this will be a healthy pregnancy. I even feel this one will be healthy. With my 2nd one, I knew from the start something was wrong. It's just an instinct.

And, I have a healthy and VERY happy 17 month old. :)

Anyway, glad to be back on.

Hi! Sorry to hear about your loss, sounds heartbreaking. Congratulations on your bfp! :happydance:

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Congtatulations on your bfp! :)

Sorry for your loss!
Congratulations on the new pregnancy and welcome to first tri xx

Im so very sorry for your loss, congratulations on your BFP and welcome to first trimester :)

I'm so sorry for your loss but I've been there too :hugs: I've had two losses back-to-back and just found out I'm pregnant again so I'm gingerly stepping over into the first trimester. Congrats on your :bfp:

Sorry for your loss. This is my 5th time here. I had an early miscarriage, a 2nd trimester miscarriage due to me getting sepsis and 2 healthy children 8 and 1. I know what you mean about something being wrong. With my two miscarriages I just knew something would go wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->