I'm here - yeah! (hopefully for 9months!)

starsunshine

Reaction score
hiya, I got a definate BFP today - a dark line on a FRER test that came up before the control line - yeah. I am hoping that I carry this one to full term. I am analysing everything!!!! Like last time I only got faint lines that came up 3-5 mins after & stayed faint. I got spotting from day of AF that was pink (I am hoping I don't get any spotting this time at all). I am cramping loads - feel like AF is coming & it's very strong but everytime I go to toilet I'm ok. I'm so nervous - how long will I be nervous for? i can't concentrate on anything & I have to teach a bunch of 11 yr olds in bout an hour - arggggg!
Just felt like I needed to get it off my chest!

Big congrats hun,the crampings norm,most of us are having it,i must admit it petrifys me and im constantly knicker watching,i found out last weds and have had pains every day xx

lol, I've been like that today. I've got some brown cm coming out but I'm hoping that's kind of ok? It's not a lot & unlike my last one where I spotted pink for 4 days before miscarrying, I've not spotted any pink - yeah. Here's still hoping, doc wants to see me tom. I hope he does blood test coz then at least I know baby's growing!

Congratulations!

I am 4+2 today and worrying too, found out on Friday and been knicker watching and fretting ever since. But so far so good!

I had the same with you re the tests. All my miscarriage ones have been faint but this one and the one with my daughter were dark straight away and got darker a couple of days later. So lets hope that it's a good sign for both of us!

Yeah I'm kinda hoping it is a good sign. OH thinks so - he didn't really believe I was pregnant before but now he's going round the house singing "I'm going to be a daddy" lol.

I have already checked my knickers 3 times today & it's only just past 9!!!! arg! My problem is that I have so much CM I get scared that it's blood but when I check so far it's just been cm - phew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->