I'm in limbo and need your eyes please!

LittleLala

Expecting #3!
Reaction score
Oh my gosh what a frustrating cycle this has been! Haha.
I'm 10 days late and have pretty much spent my life savings on frers this cycle :haha: I was getting lots of indent lines but nothing pink. I'm never late like this. Even after having my baby I bled for 4 weeks and then 4 weeks later my period arrived!

Anyway I took my last frer this morning with fmu. There's a grey line that I would assume to be an indent line, only there's a little bit of pink on the bottom of it. It's so hard to get in photos.

What do you guys think??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 55
Here's another...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 41
Sorry I can't figure out how to get all the pics in one post

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 50
I do see something, it's hard to make it out though. That's one of the old style frers so I tend to trust them more. I'd just wait and test again. GL!!!

Only the last pic really shows only hint of pink sorry.

I agree, The last pic is much better and it does *seem* pink...

I'm on a wonky cycle too so I feel for you! I do see a line though!

Crazy cycle here as well. I see pink on all of them though. Good Luck. Get a Clear Blue -+ early testing one, they have been working out well for ladies here recently. I've been getting a faint line on the two I've taken within the time frame so I"m keeping my fingers crossed. I'm 4 days late right now though...

Wow it must be crazy cycle season around here :haha: thanks everyone.
I took a frer and bfn. Totally taking another one in the morning with fmu though lol

Wow it must be crazy cycle season around here :haha: thanks everyone.
I took a frer and bfn. Totally taking another one in the morning with fmu though lol

Well, if it is an FRER that has been manufactured recently I wouldn't put much stock in it. They have changed something about the chemicals they are using and have turned a go to have to have product into junk. I would go with another brand honestly.

Okaaaay so here is today's test with fmu. I see a hint of a line with a little bit of pink at the bottom again! But this test was from a different box, so that's weird right? But also, if I am pregnant then I'm a little scared because I'm 11 days late, surely the line would be super obvious by now? And I couldn't have my ovulation dates wrong because it wouldn't work with the times we bd...
Do you guys see it too?

I'm going to buy a digi today and just get an answer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 32
My thoughts...either 1, you are pregnant and just starting to catch the hgc on the upswing and will be seeing the tests darken. 2, you were pregnant but had a chemical and are seeing the levels decrease, hence the faint lines. 3, you have a bad batch of tests showing false lines. Did both tests have the same lot number? Might be worth it to ask for a blood draw from the ob.

Just tested with a digi (the sensitive ones with the indicators) and bfn, so I guess my body is just being crazy.
I don't think it's a chemical because I have been testing since before af was due haha so it's just weird. I haven't checked the lot number, but I guess it doesn't matter now.
I have one more frer and one digi left. I will book an appointment for next week with my dr if af doesn't come just to find out what is going on.

Ah gotcha, that is quite strange! Hope you get an answer one way or the other :hugs:

Just tested with a digi (the sensitive ones with the indicators) and bfn, so I guess my body is just being crazy.
I don't think it's a chemical because I have been testing since before af was due haha so it's just weird. I haven't checked the lot number, but I guess it doesn't matter now.
I have one more frer and one digi left. I will book an appointment for next week with my dr if af doesn't come just to find out what is going on.

Well, I would give FR a call and let them know what happened with the tests and how much you spent on all of them together bc they will either send you a check to reimburse you or send you enough vouchers for free tests to cover what you paid. SO it def. worth a call in :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->