• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

im in love with my angel sound doppler!!

Tinkabell1

lost 1 angel now a mummy!
Reaction score
Got it second hand yesterday and managed to find the heartbeat almost straight away. If anyone is thinkin of getting on I would defo recommend this one!! Just wish I knew about this one many weeks ago!!

Its great isn't it! I had one with my LO and have another with this baby. Gives such a sense of relief that you can hear your baby whenever you want :)

yes, I like mine too...I've had it since week 12. i don't use it much at all now bc I can feel her kick, but I loved having it b/4 I could feel her.

Thinking about buying the angel sound, as it is the cheapest I have yet to find. Do you have to use a gel with it??

It says on the box you can use it with water or baby oil however I've just used my normal moisturiser and that does the job for me!!

Wow that's great it is really great that you've ordered one defo worth the money!! Have fun once you have received it!!

Wow, less than $30? That is cheap! I'm ordering one. :-D

I love mine, but since I felt the baby kick, I don't use it as much. There was one day when I couldn't find a heartbeat and I became physically ill... just a warning. it scared me silly and i have heard other moms having the same problem. don't let it freak you out of it takes a little while to find the lubdub sometimes

I have had mine since 14 weeks and I LOVE the thing :) I've never had a problem finding his heartbeat ... I asked my dr for a handful of those little gel packs and have used themm I paid $28.48 CDN shipping included and haven't had any regret

I have one because I was starting to drive myself, my fiancé and my dad nuts with all my worrying and bad moods when I'd think something was wrong. I love mine and have used lube, gel, vaseoline and now baby oil. I think I prefer the baby oil the most as it doesn't disappear and I don't have to reapply. You definitely need to use some type of lubricant with it though. However it's getting difficult to find it again as I think my baby has wised up to my game with the doppler and likes to make mummy play hide and seek. I hear the kicks and punches a lot and it's fascinating finding that the baby has moved one day from the next. :)

im with you there tweeks.
ive been feeling the little tappy kicks since 12-13 weeks and i havent felt any for the last couple days. Cant wait for mine to arrive

They are fab!

The new ones come with a little tube of gel.

I've nearly used all mine tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"