i'm in so much pain

halas

Reaction score
well im just about in tears my spd is really bad today its clicking and i can hardly move walking is turture and feels like im snappng my pelvis or somthing and i can hardly look after my lo because shes nearly walking my oh isnt working but he just has to go for out for a while he dosnnt get the point of how much pain im in hes acting like its some big joke and its funny i cant even get him to look after his own daughter bc its seems hes such a shitty dad latly and tv seems to be more important and when hes looking after her its pointless bc im telling him every little thing and wen i ask him to do anything with her he rolls his eyes like its to hard hes so lazy i cant take this anymore it feels like it wud be eisier without him gabriellles 10 months old and i havnt even been away for her for more than an hour yet i feel like the only support i get is from my mum i am just sick of his shit

thankyou. just having a hard day with it all and now i have been named wombat because its making me waalk funny, i just terrified that it will be like this all the way through and get worst

oh hun you will be ok so what if you walk funny you have an excuse good i used to woddle about looked totally stupid cause im tiny an had a huge belly every one was like you look abnormal well normal from the back then you turn round and its like you swollowed a football hehehhe tell them to piss off and dont worry about it.... abviously you cant not worry about the spd but you can think well i have a reason for it though it might be horrid it willbe ok when bubz is here hope you feel better hun xxxx

awww you poor thing i had spd with 6 out of the 7 children and it really hurts with my last one i had it from about 16 weeks and unfortuntely yes it does get worse with my last one to it took ages to go the mw said it was cos i had so many kids but i think it was at least 8 weeks after the birth i now feel that familiar feeling its about to return getting aches down there

what maybe of help is trying a support belt u have the regular standard issue as i call them one elsticated belt i had got given by physio last time yes a monstrosity but one that had 3 velcro strap things it sits round your hips and underneath the baby bump very unslightly but helped a bit i no its hard but try to keep resting as much as your can xx

annex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->