I'm joining you!!!!!!!!!!!

IWantaBaby2

Reaction score
We are wtt until next month!! We are getting married and we want to get pregnant after we get married!!!! we have been together since we were 16 and now its 8 years later. We know we can get preggie because we have check ourselves out :D and we got pregnant when we were 17 and we were forced to get an abortion :( (I know horrible :() This is my first post here in WTT!!!! but I've been browsing through BNP and have posted in pregnancy forum. and I'm afraid to go to the pregnancy forums because I find a lot of arguments in threads and a lot of women are really rude lmao. I'm a very emotional person, so I know I'm going to be a bowl of tears when I'm pregnant and I don't need some one being rude. I havent see anyone rude in this thread so I hope a lot of you will be with my in the pregnancy threads ha ha ha.

welcome! :happydance:
im new too! i know exactly what you mean, i think once some people have babies thats it they seem to have their opinions on bringing up kids and everything else is wrong! lets hope we dont end up like that :dohh:
so are you trying for a honeymoon baby? where will you be going?

:hi: hello to you both, and welcome to bnb.

i have been here for just under a year and i love this site, i started my life here in ttc but my plans changed so i stop coming on but i missed the girls thoughts and advice on here so much so i started my new life on here (wtt) just a couple od days ago and the ladys here are fab, hope you both enjoy your stay here.

Hello and welcome
i hope you have a lovely wedding and good luck when you start ttc, i've not been in wtt very long i was in ttc but so far everyone seems very nice i've not noticed a arguement yet i suppose over in the pregnancy section there must be a lot of hormones floating about so i can understand why arguements can start, just think hopefully we'll all be emotional wreaks soon lol x

Hello and Welcome to BnB IWantaBaby2 & Cocokitten, you will find it a very friendly place here on WTT :)
I have yet to wander over to the Pregnancy sectin so I dont know about the arguments, but im guessing thats just Hormones! :)
Good Luck with your wedding IWantaBaby2 xx

Honeymoon baby indeed!!!!!!! We are going ttc right away ;)
We havent been "TOGETHER" for 2 months (I'm dying lol) so it will be lovely...we will be going to Europe and we will hold up until we get to the hotel. My husband says he might not be able to wait and he will take me in the plain's bathroom!!! haaaaaaaaa omg.
When do you think you'll start ttc?

Hello to you hunni
How are you? I bet your so excited and looking forward to your big day and TTC
You are going to have to keep us posted lol x

hello :) welcome and good luck when you start TTC xx

aaaw congrats on getting married and hope to chat with you soon x x x x GL TTC x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->