I'm just curious..

hopefulone17

Reaction score
I'm not really looking for someone to tell me my dreams came true and i'm pregnant, but if you have an opinion on that please share. I am however looking for people who may have experienced this and see what there outcomes were.. so here goes:
On October 16 I had the Ovidrel shot which means I would have Ovulated somewhere around October 17-19 my period was due Nov 1. on Nov 1 I had a bfn and on Nov 2 AF arrived it was light and short but thats normal for me. so here i am almost two weeks later and for the last week and a half- two weeks i have been super smell sensitive I gag at things I wouldn't normally, then it increased to all day long Nausea to the point that yesterday I stayed close to the restroom, but never actually got sick. and for the last couple of days I've been really crampy and its way to soon for Ovulation. If I didn't know better I would think I was prego but I think its just high hopes. Have anyone else experienced this, what was your outcome?

I haven't experienced this but I would test again if I were you. I know bfns are disheartening but you're now 10 days after your missed period.

sorry hoping i was clear. AF did come but it was short and light.I know it is super unlikely but i've never felt so sick to my stomach aside from having a bug (which I don't)

sorry hoping i was clear. AF did come but it was short and light.I know it is super unlikely but i've never felt so sick to my stomach aside from having a bug (which I don't)

I would still test. Sometimes women get their period when newly pregnant.

Hey hopeful, I’d be very tempted to test. You know your body and of something doesn’t feel right, it will at least put your mind at ease, or give you the news you have been waiting for. Take a test

I still haven't tested i'm being a bit stubborn haha. so far this week I feel a little more normal but if things continue to go like last week i will test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->