I'm looking for a bump buddy from the North East (England), PLEASE?!!

leanne_h_89

Reaction score
I don't know if bump buddies are supposed to be from your area but I'd love someone I can meet for coffee or whatever. None of my friends have children or are pregnant so I'd really love to have a female to share my experience with!

Hii i will

Im from sunderland, a little behind you mind ! ! i no how you feel non of my friends are pregnant either
xxx

It is my first so excited but scared too, where in newcastle are you from x

I'm from Benton which is near Heaton if you know where that is. I'd say where in Sunderland are you from but I dont know my way around there lol.
I'm only worried about the birth, putting that to the back of my mind for now though lol x

Oh im trying not to think about it, its going to happen thats garenteed but i deal with that when it comes ha x

Hi both of you, Im from NE too - gosforth! in the middle you both but thought i'd say hi! Where are you planning on having the baby?

Hi ladies im from Middlesbrough a little bit further from yous. hope you all keeping well. im 15 weeks today and not feeling too bad, still a bit tired on a night. This is my first after ttc for 7 years and unsuccessfuly ivf 3 years ago. A proper little miracle!

Wish you were in Leeds, I have no-one here either!! :( Ive seen one or two on BnB who were of a similar age to me (22) and are nearby and I'm too shy to ask them lol..

Wish you were in Leeds, I have no-one here either!! :( Ive seen one or two on BnB who were of a similar age to me (22) and are nearby and I'm too shy to ask them lol..

Hi vixiepoo :wave:
Im 20, live in Shipley :) where abouts in Leeds are you? xx

Hi Emma! I'm in South Leeds - near(ish) to Belle Isle/Middleton :) xx

Hi girls i'm from wallsend,not far from gosforth or benton.Will be having my baby at the rvi.Cant wait!xx

Hi Girls :flower:

I'm also from wallsend. Having my baby at RVI to. Got my 20 scan tomorrow. due 7th September.

hi
I live in newcastle too-having baby at rvi.Due 2 days after you.
This is my 9th baby-our 5th son-we have 4 daughters too.Had my scan yesterday and all great thankfully:)

Give it time perfect_pink, im sure others will join :) How old are you all? Im 24 and oh is 28.

Hi Broodybeauty I live in Hadrian Lodge West. where are you in Wallsend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->