I'm looking for... Text/MSN buddy EDD 14.02.09 UK

Jasmine1

Reaction score
a e mail/facebook buddy and a text buddy. I'd love e mail/facebook buddies from all over but would like a txt buddy from the uk as its expensive for me to txt abroad. I'm due to have bundle no. 4 on 14.02.09 (yes valentines day)! The more the merrier as I can chat for England as my hubby will testify to!!!
Hope to hear from somebody soon.
jasmine x

hi jasmine my name is Bea nd im 19...pregnant wit my first baby nd wud luv to be yo text buddy/facebook....dont know much bout bein pregnant so wud luv to chat to you bout that nd wot it involves...im due april tym but not sure of the date as cant remember the last day of my last period as this pregnancy was unplanned....but i want the baby...nd love it already,,,hope to hear frm you soon :)

Hi Jasmine, I'm Heather 31 and from manchester and am due the day after you:happydance:

I'm married too and have 3 other children so a bit of "experience" under my belt:rofl:. They are 5, 4 and....gulp 9months:blush: lol.

I'm not on facebook I'm afraid but am happy to be txt, e-mail, msn messenger buddy:hugs:

a e mail/facebook buddy and a text buddy. I'd love e mail/facebook buddies from all over but would like a txt buddy from the uk as its expensive for me to txt abroad. I'm due to have bundle no. 4 on 14.02.09 (yes valentines day)! The more the merrier as I can chat for England as my hubby will testify to!!!
Hope to hear from somebody soon.
jasmine x

hey im due 2 weeks before you, whats ur facebook you can pm me them if you want. tash xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->