****Im looking for TTC August buddies, lets get together!

Glitter_Berrie

Reaction score
hi all! I'm feeling hopeful for the month of august! Im going to try new supplements, yoga, and few other good things that could really help, anyone care to join me? :flower:

Right here with you! Where are you at in your cycle?

I am on CD11, I went to OB today and received clomid for the month of August. This will be my first round of clomid after TTC for 8 months, and haven't been on any form of bc since DD was born 0110. Good luck ladies!

hey guys i should be CD1 any day now, just waiting on miss. montly to show up, once she goes away, i'm gonna try folic acid, pre seed, grapefuit juice and drink a lot more water, maybe try other supplements too, oh and i just got maca

:thumbup:

Hi can I join in, I had a chemical in June just about rid of the the witch and I'll be on CD1.

hi ladies im on CD6 (normally have 32dayish cycle).this will be my first month properly TTC.
good luck everyone:flower:

welcome guys! :) august is gonna be that month for me and i hope it will for you guys as well!!!

Hi all! Been trying TTC since Novemeber. Doctor won't do tests until I hit the year mark. Started AF yesterday. Waiting for AF to be over, and I'm with you ladies for the month of August! Cycle is averaged at 25, but has been anywhere from (23-27). Supposed to have the big O on the 30th. Charting my BBT this month for the first time and using and OPK. Let's hope August is the month for everyone and we all get BFP's!

Hey August will be cycle 3 of TTC for us. DH is certain this one will be the one! Exercise, chilling out, more vitamins and healthy food... totally going to try all of these this time!

1st month TTC after BC, and I'm on CD3 so If I have a 28 day cycle I would ovulate on August 1st and test somehwere around the 16th. However, I never did much tracking before I got on birth control so I'm starting OPK's this sunday, using preseed, the SMEP (with a little variation because we like to :sex: more than that), tracking BBT, and am on One a Day prenatals. I don't know if I'll have any trouble getting pregnant once my cycles regulate (and I'm praying I ovulate this month) so the steps i'm taking are somewhat unnecessary, but I need something to keep me busy because I'm so excited to have started TTC. :happydance:

Hey ya'll! This will be our first cycle TTCing for #2! Water, prenatals, and following SMEP after hearing about it from someone else on here! That's all I've planned so far, may try more things if it doesn't work in a few months. CD2 today. Recently off the pill, so cycle length etc all up in the air right now!

1st month TTC after BC, and I'm on CD3 so If I have a 28 day cycle I would ovulate on August 1st and test somehwere around the 16th. However, I never did much tracking before I got on birth control so I'm starting OPK's this sunday, using preseed, the SMEP (with a little variation because we like to :sex: more than that), tracking BBT, and am on One a Day prenatals. I don't know if I'll have any trouble getting pregnant once my cycles regulate (and I'm praying I ovulate this month) so the steps i'm taking are somewhat unnecessary, but I need something to keep me busy because I'm so excited to have started TTC. :happydance:

Yeah I may try OPK's if I don't get lucky in the next month or three. HAven't bought preseed yet.

Yeah I may try OPK's if I don't get lucky in the next month or three. HAven't bought preseed yet.

Yeah, I wasn't going to but BD is uncomfortable for us without some type of lubricant (usually just spit or KY) so I ended up picking some up today so I won't get sore during O days

agust has gatta be our month!!!! baby dust to all of you!!!! what will you guys be trying for the new cycle?

Hey girls mind if I join?? We've been trying ttc for several months since march, i'm currently on cd 5. we use opk's, bbt, saliva microscope, preseed & take prenatal vits & of course lots of:sex:. hope we get some:bfp:s in august, I should be ovulating at the end of the month, like many of you! this is a lovely thread as we're all so close with out cycles

Just got af today. :( Cant wait to try again in August! Good luck to all ttc!

I'd like to join too!! NTNP for a year and TTC cycle #4 for me. I'm currently CD11. Baby dust to all!! :dust:

This will be our first real month of TTC! I got off BC mid June after 14 years. I got my first natural AF already and I'm on CD 8 now and waiting to ovulate around the first of the month with my 33 day cycle. So excited!

Let's hope for Spring time babies!

Mind if I join?! Been TTC for 2 months now. I have a cycle of about 63 days! And I'm not even sure if I ovulate at all! Started OPKs this month and got 9 out of 15 +, which I know isn't good. Have an US appt on the 30th to begin testing for PCOS..super stressed because all my closest friends are all getting prego around me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->