• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****Im looking for TTC August buddies, lets get together!

alright im CD5 now, AF will be leaving me alone tomorrow thank God! Im gonna spray anti af pesticide on myself for theic new cycle :haha: how far along are you guys? :)

Cd10 for me & started smep cd 8, start poas today, hurray! Good luck with that spray, he he!

I am CD 7 and start smep tomorrow! Woooooo!!! All I can think about is babies now!!

I am CD 6. only one more week before bding! hoping this one is it! Babydust to all! This will be a lucky month for all!!!!

Hello all! Been TTC for some time now. Switched from 50mg to 100mg clomid and O's last month! Yippee!:happydance:

So, had HSG done, tubes are clear!:happydance:

Right now on provera to induce AF, the going to take the 100mg clomid.

Endo wanted to go ahead with IUI, but hubby and I decided to give it a few more tries the natural way. Wishing everyone love and luck!!!

:hugs:

Hello all! Been TTC for some time now. Switched from 50mg to 100mg clomid and O's last month! Yippee!:happydance:

So, had HSG done, tubes are clear!:happydance:

Right now on provera to induce AF, the going to take the 100mg clomid.

Endo wanted to go ahead with IUI, but hubby and I decided to give it a few more tries the natural way. Wishing everyone love and luck!!!

:hugs:

Ah good luck Alliekat! Sounds like a good plan! And sounds like a lot of good news since got O and meds for AF! Let us know how it goes!

it's ovulation time for me this week, not exactly sure what day because I'm not testing or anything, but please keep your fingers crossed for me! anyone else in the same boat?

new_mrs_c,
Yep same boat... and not sure what day for me either... sometime mon-wed according to FF.

Had a slight cramping in lower right near hip bone last night in bed, not sure if that was something? Could that be from ovulation? Going to check my cm next bathroom break, but not really sure how to judge it yet, new to all this.

Hi,

Can I join please TTC NO.2 waiting for AF to arrive then clear off so we can get BDing :)

x

Can I join? I am on cd 6 of what will probably be a long cycle. Not expected to O until at least the 14th of August. Lately my cycles have been getting longer.

Just wanted to chime in and say hello! I am cd8 and this is our first time ttc! Good luck to everyone

Welcome new friends! OMG TMI ALERT!!!!! I'm 6dpo and I keep keeping a gush of wet cm as if I peed myself! This is totally new!!!!!!! omg I'm excited and anxious!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Hello can I join in?!

I've been in the WTT forums since Jan and August is our first TTC month. AF just arrived this morning so I'm CD 1 and very excited! Not sure when I will O as last month I dont think I did. June I know I did and it was on CD 14 so fingers crossed it'll be like that this month!

Can I join?

CD9 here, two last cycles have been really short (23/24) compared to my usual 28/29 and my luteal phase is between 9-12 days.

Hey guys... I'm trying not to get anxious.. don't think it will happen for me this time.. but can't help but wonder... no symptoms right now, drat. Trying to decide when to start testing... AF due Aug 14 or 15.

In my TWW now, I'm on CD16. Anxious to see how this goes!

CD 1 Today....looking for a buddy.. I typically have 35-42 day cycles so a long cycle buddy would be great :D

Can I join you ladies? I'm CD13 of a normally 33/35 day cycle. This was my first time trying Soy so i'm not sure how it's going to turn out this cycle (length wise, and also O, as I don't always) so FX'd for O and :sex: at the right time to catch the eggie!!

lots of :dust: to everyone here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->