****Im looking for TTC August buddies, lets get together!

I have been ttc forever with no luck. I have pcos and just started the new dietary supplement called Pregnitude, I am on day 4 and praying for an August miracle!! Any one have a Pregnitude success story?

Hey all! I'd like to join too. Just started af after a promising cycle with what I thought was implantation bleeding plus a few other good signs, so I'm a little bummed today, but looking forward to August!

Cd5 starting smep on Thursday!! First month TTCing!

Hey i'm starting smep today, can't believe how fast its come around, excited! Good luck for this cycle Xx

good luck to you also! yeah where did the time go this month?? If I was still waiting for AF to hurry up and go away, I'd start SMEP a bit early because I'm impatient! Ha, but I'll get home and be exhausted by the time my dd goes to bed, so I'm all talk!

hello ladies
I'm on cd01 after the ugly witch showed up this morning after getting a bfp on saturday :(
But staying positive...
This is our 5th month ttc and this month we are going to take this plan of action:
1. BD every other day between af
2. Position my bum in the air afterwards with a pillow for at least 15mins
3. PRESEED!! heard wonderful things, never tried it so giving it a go...
4. Eating sunflower seeds after o and drinking grapefruit juice and pineapple juice up to and during o
5. Sorry if tmi but aim of having orgasm after dh has
6. Enjoying every minute of my dh and bd-ing!

Thats my plan. What are your plans?
Good luck to all baby dust coming our way :happydance: xx

Can I join in? I'm on CD2, this in only 2nd month TTC, we are trying for baby #3.

So this SMEP process...is it really meant to work?
Am I right in thinking it is just the pattern of which days to BD?

Yeah its supposed to give you the highest chances to conceive about 40%each cycle. BD on cd8,10, and every other day until you see +opk, then when it is BD that same night & following 2, night off then one last BD to finish it off! Obviously didn't work for me last month & to be fair other months were similar anyway but its quite nice having something to go by!

Hi everyone, I'd like to join the August hope2b mummies too! We've been ttc for 4months and everyone is pregnant - all my friends, neighbours and even the waitress at Nando's (dh took me there as a treat after another negative!) :rofl: baby dust for all of us :dust: x

We will be ttc in august for baby #2 very excited as we have been wtt for what seems like forever!

Hi everyone, I'd like to join the August hope2b mummies too! We've been ttc for 4months and everyone is pregnant - all my friends, neighbours and even the waitress at Nando's (dh took me there as a treat after another negative!) :rofl: baby dust for all of us :dust: x

Hey welcome, hey Everyone I see is pregnant, everywhere I look around I see a bump or a new baby! Been ttc #2 for 6 cycles now & its really starting to drag! Good luck for the month of august x

August will be the 5th cycle for me 1st on Soy Iso.... fingers crossed good luck everyone

I know exactly how you feel! I feel the same way! I find myself changing the channel now even when I see pregnant women on TV!!

I know exactly how you feel! I feel the same way! I find myself changing the channel now even when I see pregnant women on TV!!

Totally agree... it's awful. Total green eyed monster on my part!!! Soon hopefully it will be us everyone looks at and wishes they were bumped like us!!!

Yeah its supposed to give you the highest chances to conceive about 40%each cycle. BD on cd8,10, and every other day until you see +opk, then when it is BD that same night & following 2, night off then one last BD to finish it off! Obviously didn't work for me last month & to be fair other months were similar anyway but its quite nice having something to go by!

Yeah since I don't use OPKs, hoping the 3 days in a row will help since I'm guessing when I O. No idea if it will work, but at least it will ensure we DTD around the right time which is a good thing!

Totally agree... it's awful. Total green eyed monster on my part!!! Soon hopefully it will be us everyone looks at and wishes they were bumped like us!!!

How about the new E.P.T. test...

"Be positive. Oh! Ha haha! Oh my god! Holy..."

E.P.T. elastic pants time

I change the channel to whatever I can as soon as I see that test pop up on the screen :haha: :ignore:

How about the new E.P.T. test...

"Be positive. Oh! Ha haha! Oh my god! Holy..."

E.P.T. elastic pants time

I change the channel to whatever I can as soon as I see that test pop up on the screen :haha: :ignore:

Fortunately I'm in the uk and that advert isn't here yet! However we do have a rather sensitive clear blue "it gives u results even before you've had sex" (slight exagerration there) which just annoys you because they cost the earth and never give me the results we want! X

alright im CD5 now, AF will be leaving me alone tomorrow thank God! Im gonna spray anti af pesticide on myself for theic new cycle :haha: how far along are you guys? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->