****Im looking for TTC August buddies, lets get together!

Welcome new friends! August is gonna be that month for us! we are gonna have spring babies! okay im finally CD1 today, ugly witch showed up and im gonna shoo her away! Im gonna take maca root, ginsing, prenatals, and preseed this month, i wish us all baby dust, Dh swears this will be the month for us and he never said that before! :baby:

Hi everyone,
I'm quite new to this (first post ever actually!) but DH and I have just started TTC so feeling hopeful for August... I have been off BC for just 1 month and am half way through AF's visit so keen to get started again ;) Looking forward to seeing if any of us can be lucky enough to get BFP!!

Hi everyone,
I'm quite new to this (first post ever actually!) but DH and I have just started TTC so feeling hopeful for August... I have been off BC for just 1 month and am half way through AF's visit so keen to get started again ;) Looking forward to seeing if any of us can be lucky enough to get BFP!!

Yay we are very similar! :happydance: I'm on day 4 of my period, hopefully tomorrow will be the last day! :)

There's quite a few of us that are very close in cycle days, i'm on cd 6 & starting smep in just 2 days can't wait! At some point it will be my lucky month, just hope its this one, onto cycle 6 for me! I wonder how many bfp's this thread will get, Ooo exciting?? Well done on your first post new Mrs c, your gonna love b&b x

yeah i see that too, we are all pretty close in our cycles!!! maybe this is a good luck thread!!! Im positive for sticky beans for us!!!! :thumbup:

So does anyone have any advice for those who are just beginning ttc? I am so happy to have some ppl to talk about this. Hoping for all bfps next month!

Yes I have a few more days of July but I am not feeling very hopeful! I,ll be joining you guys soon!! I am currently weaning my son from nursing because I can not conceive. He is 15 months.

CD1...Trying for a long time (over a year) & over 35yrs UHOH!! Just beginning all the testing, etc.... Nervous & hopeful!!!

I'm on CD 1. Been TTC for #2 since February but my cycles are now officially becoming regular so I have a lot of hope for the next few months.

I'm on CD 4. This month I'm taking Soy, Royal Jelly, Prenatals, green tea (soy dries out my CM), Preseed and SMEP. Something has to work, right? :thumbup:

Oh i forgot to mention im taking royal jelly too, i read many bfp stories from women to started taking it and got preggo!!! it sure helps with fertility big time!!!!

rasberry leaf tea is also a good one, maca root is on the top for fertility, it doesnt taste good so take it in capsules it made me gag but not i have them in capsules thank goodness :haha:

Just coming in,to say i really wish you the best of luck for Augest girls!

hey pretty ladies!! August is when DH and I will start ttc again! He was deployed for 6 months but now we are very excited to jump back on the baby train!!

Oh, quite a few CD1's!!! I'm CD 1 today as well. This month I'm going for cutting out alcohol and caffine totally and trying to relax as much as possible. spreading dust over us all!!! :dust:

WOW many of us are almost on the same calandar days!!! im so excited!!! I have that feeling august will be a very good month for us!!!

:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->