****Im looking for TTC August buddies, lets get together!

well im 13DPO and i think im out lol :cry: spotting since this evening, i was so sure this month....well lets try again

Been TTC since january, with a miscarriage in May, Baby dust for this month.

Hi all!
I'm currently about 6DPO and had some light cramping this afternoon but am trying not to read too much into anything just yet... This is our first full month TTC so not expecting too much but have my fingers crossed for everyone :)

I'm CD20 of my cycle... recently off the pill and cycle was 28 and then 26 days... so due in a week-ish. Fx'd for all of us!!

Hey glitterberrie any more signs? The tmi gushing still goin on? It's our first month charting (ttc 5mnthstotal) and aim more confused than before! My temps are up and down and I have had a couple of spikes but nothing that ties in with cm? Maybe not o'd yet? day18 in cycle? normally spot on28days. Hopefully some of you ladies can help? Baby dust to all xx

CD27, 13dpo I think.. AF due anytime now... tmi, but had a clump of clear/white stuff come out other day while going the bathroom. Not sure what that was about. Anyway, cramping, but had that since Thursday so who knows. AF may be here soon, may not!

2WW. I'm 2DPO. I'm just not claiming it yet, I'm waiting for confirmation with tomorrow's temps

ah, temping, gotcha. ok cool. good luck! I don't temp, so only believe I ov'd because I had cramping around the right time and hadn't had issues with not ov'ing in the past that I know of... anyway, still waiting to see if AF shows! Things just feel 'different' this time.

GL to you! I hope it's a good 'different' I feel more positive about this cycle :) I hope it results in a :bfp: for everyone!

Hi Girlies, Does anyone want to symptom spot with me for this brutal 2ww???
My dr. increased my clomid to 100mg this month because I have been using it the past 3 months at 50mg with no luck. I'm hoping and praying this month is it! Ovulated yesterday and Bd'd for the past 5 days straight. I'm probably going to test on Aug 24th two days before AF is due.

08/13 O day
- felt lots of cramping / bloating and took a nap when I got home b/c I was so tired. BD'd! fingers crossed

08/14 1DPO
- headache today and tired not so much cramping

8-11 + OPK
8-12 O Day-Nothing really to write home about.
8-13 1DPO- Some 'soreness' in the ovary area. Pulling/crampy feeling on the left side at night. Dull ache in the lower back
8-14 2DPO- Sore feeling still there. Slight headache but that may be from switching from Geritol to a prenatal w/ DHA/EPA. Slight dull ache still in lower back. A few twinges here and there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->