I'm never going to enjoy this pregnancy till i know what I'm having.

hoping4bbynm2

MomOf2BoysNexpecting
Reaction score
I have looked up every sign and done every quiz to tell me there is a good chance of a girl, done every gender prediction quiz, Chinese prediction and even a moon prediction quiz and for some reason I just can't let it go. I am only 11weeks 6days...it's going to be along 8 weeks if I keep this up! I have always wanted a son first and my girl second and I just keep hoping it comes true. The thought of what the sex of this baby is is consuming my life!!:wacko:

I was just like you and tortured myself for 4 months wondering if I had a little girl. I already had a son and wanted a little girl so much that I just couldn't wait until the 20 week scan. I ended up having a private gender scan at 16 weeks which confirmed it was another boy. I hate to admit it, but I was devastated that I was going to have another boy and cried for weeks, I'm ashamed to admit that, but it's true. I'm so glad I had an early scan though because I had time to come to terms with the fact that I was having another boy. It took a while, but after a few months I was excited about the pregnancy and now he is here I am so happy and love my boys to bits. Good luck and I hope you get you're little girl xx

Thank you! I'm pretty sure we will be getting an early scan as well as both me and fiance want a girl. I just want to know so I can come to deal with it. I sound pathetic but it's going to happen either way. I have 2 friends right now that we all are due in October but a week apart. And I have had dreams that they all had girls but me. My nerves are wrecked over this situation :(

I got an early scan last week and the dr said 99.9% boy but the cord was between the legs. I'm going back to confirm tomorrow. Driving myself crazy hoping he's wrong!

I love being pregnant but I can totally understand what your saying. I have a dd and would love her to have a little sister and although I really wouldn't mind either gender I think my heart is hoping girl. Besides my little girl is so young we have all her clothes ( and there's a looooot lol!) I think dh is hoping its a girl too. Ill be able to relax once I know

I was the same! And yes i was upset too to find out we are having another glad, but better to find out sooner so u can slowly get used to the idea!

I know what you mean, I'm completely obsessed with this babies gender. I was never that bothered with my others but its taking over my life this time. I have a nub shot now and just under 4 weeks until my gender scan. This is going to be the longest 4 weeks ever and I'm expecting to hear boy at the end of it. I can't stop looking at pics of nubs and asking others to guess.

I got an early scan last week and the dr said 99.9% boy but the cord was between the legs. I'm going back to confirm tomorrow. Driving myself crazy hoping he's wrong!

I almost cried reading this post just for the simple fact of me seeing this happening. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you love!! Did you see boy parts while you were there or just the cord?

I know what you mean, I'm completely obsessed with this babies gender. I was never that bothered with my others but its taking over my life this time. I have a nub shot now and just under 4 weeks until my gender scan. This is going to be the longest 4 weeks ever and I'm expecting to hear boy at the end of it. I can't stop looking at pics of nubs and asking others to guess.

hope your 4 weeks go by quick! Mind posting the photo here so I can give it a whirl. After reading so much about it I have gotten pretty good:):haha:

I love being pregnant but I can totally understand what your saying. I have a dd and would love her to have a little sister and although I really wouldn't mind either gender I think my heart is hoping girl. Besides my little girl is so young we have all her clothes ( and there's a looooot lol!) I think dh is hoping its a girl too. Ill be able to relax once I know

Best of luck to you!! I will pray for girls for all of us :winkwink:

I saw it!!! Definitely think girl!!

I almost cried reading this post just for the simple fact of me seeing this happening. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you love!! Did you see boy parts while you were there or just the cord?

Dr thought he saw boy parts but can't have been too sure or he'd not have asked me back! Or that's what I'm hoping! It's 4am here and am too nervous to sleep!!!

hope your 4 weeks go by quick! Mind posting the photo here so I can give it a whirl. After reading so much about it I have gotten pretty good:):haha:

Sure why not, another opinion can't hurt can it lol

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Snapbucket/1ac88d1b-orig_zpsa88a5bb4.jpg

BTW there has been a bit of confusion, the bit pointing straight up is part of the leg.

Dr thought he saw boy parts but can't have been too sure or he'd not have asked me back! Or that's what I'm hoping! It's 4am here and am too nervous to sleep!!!

Aww I'm sorry you had a rough night! Get some sleep tonight! Congratulations tho I saw your post! I hope your doing okay with this! I love what one of the girls said, you will be the queen of the house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->