I'm new! Anyone else due on/around 26th Sept?

I saw mw at 22 weeks and will again at 25 weeks and seeing consultant tomorrow, didnt realise how many appointments I had until it come to finding a babysitter :haha:

I love my midwife shes fantastic. Did you have your appointment yet? whats she say about home birth? you can request more appointments and you can also switch midwifes if youre not happy.

Havent seen this thread in my userCP for ages :wacko: Hope everyone is doing well. 15 weeks left to go and I cant believe how fast time has gone, have a feeling its going to start draggin from now on though. x

Long time no see! :wave: :) yup had 22 week app, nothing interesting, got to have doc app at 26 wks then MW again at 28 weeks! :wacko: Because I'm a pain with all this thyroid & anti-D stuff!

She's not in the slightest bit interested intalking about home birth yet, maybe she will closer to the time? Don't really know what to do, bit of a case of 'better the devil you know!' xxx

hey all! how are use all and ur lovely bumpys?
i aint seen my midwive since 16 weeks, got to see consultant next thursday tho, speak about how im giving birth etc, xxx

When do they normally start talking about HB? I thought it needed to be planned in advance, maybe make a thread in baby club or 3rd tri asking when theres was sorted? then you'll know if you need to be kicking up a fuss or not yet iykwim?

Good luck with consultant ashley, hope it goes well.

I saw consultant today and she scanned me, Oliver's looking wonderful and such a relief to see he's ok for now.

x

Hi girlies! :wave: Brilliant news from the consultant Hayley, how many more times do you see the consultant?

Yes hope it goes well wit the consultant ashley... let us know how it goes...

Think my MW is just overly-relaxed! She says she's not even worried about baby's movements until 28 weeks! :shock: I was really surprised as I thought they expected regular movement from about 23/24 weeks? Doesn't matter to me what her opinion is because I know I'd be a wreck if I didn't feel this little wriggler a few times a day!

I met a lady on the weekend who is due exactly a month before with her 1st and omg, everyone thought I was further along, knew I was getting a good bump but WTF!! :haha: Time to post a new pic me thinks... will get onto it!

Hope you girls are all well xxx

Bump at 23 + 1

Attachments

• bump 5 months!.jpg
    bump 5 months!.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 0
wow thats some bump :)

v day tomorrow :) x

Yes and it's giving me serious braxton hicks now!

V day! oh wow yes it is, hadn't realise that! x

v day for me today :) yay!!

how use all doing? baby loves to jump on my bladder tonight!

Woo-hoo! :happydance::happydance: 25 weeks today!!
Can't believe where the time has gone! Anyone else getting kept awake by their beans?! If I get woken up at some silly hour, baby seems to have a party and stops me falling back to sleep lol! Normally I sleep like a log but I've become a really light sleeper, despite being shattered! xx

Still can't believe V-day has been and gone already! Truly scary to see some of the pics in the preemie section of some babies born around this time, hard to get my head around that...this pregnancy still feels so unreal after my MMC, wish I could relax completely!

How are you girls all doing? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->