i'm new but i need to rant

lhamil88

jack's mummy
Reaction score
hi gals i am new to the site but i realy need to get some things off my chest about the tossbag excuse for a man who's baby i'm carrying...i broke up with him for reasons i believe are just, then ...found out i'm pregnant... so... i told him the news and he seems really excited and all seems well, a whole MONTH later he finally decids to get in touch with me after me leaving text ang voicemails on his phone. by this time i've had my 12 week scan. his friend then told him i'd been flashing the scan pic around at work an all of a suddon i'm a cow for not tellin him i'd had the scan or showing him the pics. so we had a row n left it there.

the next week i'm at work...i work in a local pub ...local to my house and 5 miles away from his house...he turns up with his new girlfriend!!!!...and just sits at the end of the bar kissing and cuddling with her...

WHAT A W**KER!!:hissy:

now i feel a lil better lol x

:hugs: what a shitbag

Exes are the worst. They shoud have an island for them to be shipped off too

Do you know if my, soon to be ex (see my thread) did this? I'd just simply and calmly, tell him, it doesnt bother me what youre up to, the fact your trying to rub it in my face makes you look the smaller one. Im the one who's getting on with life having a baby, still working.. Turning my attention to something worth it (look at your stomach) then say rather than, well that (and look at her up and down!)

ID LOVE TO SEE HIS FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, the fact im not pregnant, and havent left him yet kinda tells me I cant do it :D

And hes a shit. You dont need em in ur life!!

x

thank you...it was slightly entertaining at the same time too because obviously working in a pub i get to know the locals and one of them asked me today 'isn't that you ex that was sat with the scank in the mini skirt yesterday?' made me laugh a lil

aha thats class :) but what a w***er! id spit in his drink next time!!

:hugs: what a shitbag

Exes are the worst. They shoud have an island for them to be shipped off too

:rofl::rofl: What a great idea!!

He's just trying to get a reaction from you, I wouldn't bother stooping to his level, welcome btw! :hugs:

it's always funny when exs and their gfs seem to think you actually give a shit!

:rofl:

xXx

My ex has a new boyfriend and he keeps saying things like "I know you're probably hurt that I have found someone else.."

Er no actually, I don't give a rats' arse!!

I can't believe that jerk and his shoulder whore even had the guts to show their ugly faces. Next time you should flash them a really big grin and a thumbs up. You should be happy for them, they both deserve each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->