I'm new here :) and I need help...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jessalynLPN, Jan 27, 2011.

1. jessalynLPN

jessalynLPN New Member

Hi everyone! I found this website while I was googling faint positive pregnancy tests like a mad woman about a week ago. Here's my story...

Last month around December 22nd or 23rd, I missed a pill and the very next day (I'm assuming) it caused me to have what I thought was a period. It was off an on for about a week. Sometimes it was brown, sometimes brick red, and sometimes it looked bright red. The cramps never went away and still aren't gone. Then on January 7th I got my scheduled period...and like I said the cramping still hasn't stopped, it feels like I'm about to start all the time. I always start on a Saturday but this time I started on Friday. It seemed like a normal period with a few clots. On January 10th I went to the doctor to get treated for a sinus infection and got 10 days of Cipro. I've been very constipated (something I've never had a problem with before) and starting yesterday I've been feeling a lot of discomfort in my breasts almost into my armpit.

I took a 2 pregnancy tests this past weekend and immediately saw a light positive. I mean, as SOON as the urine ran across it I could see it. BUT it was one of those clear, plastic, blue dye tests, which I found out was a big no no around here :blush: After I got the positives I basically flew to walmart and got clearblue digital, they both said not pregnant. I didnt think anything of it and figured that the "positives" I got were false. This morning when I was crawling out of bed because my boobs hurt so bad, I took another test. This time a first response early response. I read it within the three minutes and I SWEAR I saw the faintest of the FAINT line. I looked at it under a light, took a picture of it and inverted it, and I even took the strip itself out and held it over a lamp just to see if I was crazy. I still saw it. I sent a picture of it to my friend and she's telling me I'm crazy and that she cant see anything. I have no idea what's going on and a little advice or something would be great. Thanks!

ps. I'm supposed to start on feb. 4th

2. heyyady

heyyady Guest

Jessalyn- Sometimes you can tell where the line should be just because the urine went over the test strip- it's like a shadow- not a positive, IMO. The cramping and breast tissue soreness could be a side effect of hormonal changes with the pill and it's the pill causing an issue. Call your Dr, Hon!

3. lucy_x

lucy_x Mummy To Two Stunners

:hi: Welcome to BnB

4. odd_socks

odd_socks Long Term WTT

hello and welcome :wave:

5. staceyg

staceyg Well-Known Member

6. xJG30

xJG30 Tom & Mummy <3

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welc.gif :wave:

7. lousielou