I'm new here!

rachelrhin0

Pregnant with #1 and 3
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new here. I'm 27 soon 28 and married to Ryan. Oh yeah, my name is Rachel. lol Ryan and I have been together for over 6 years but only married for 7 months. We had 2 little girls. Carly lived for 4 months but passed from a heart defect. Hannah was born sleeping at 32 weeks 8 months after Carly passed. So 2 pregnancies but no living children. Ryan and I are going to start actively trying in December. Right now we use condoms on and off and use the pull out method from time to time. I want to TTC now but DH say we have to wait till December. BOO. Any how I just hope in the mean time I get a pre-cum baby. lol Hey one can hope right? Any how, that's me in short. :)

Hi and welcome

So sorry to hear of your losses, wishing you all the best luck in the world.

Not long until December xx

Welcome! Sorry to hear of both your losses, that's such a lot to go through in such a short space of time. Hope you're doing okay *hugs*
Booooo at having to wait! I think we ALL feel like that, and all wish for a happy accident lol :p
Best of luck, and in the nicest way possible, hope you're not here for too long! Hopefully you'll move up to TTC soon xx

Welcome,

Sorry to hear about your losses :hugs:

I hope you enjoy your stay :) xx

So sorry to hear about your losses. I can't imagine what that would be like to go through.

I hope you have a happy outcome soon!

Hi and welcome. Sorry to hear about your losses.:hugs: It'll be december before you know it xx

So sorry for your losses, sweetie. Welcome! I'm new here too - I don't know very many people here but I'm trying to do all the reading I can to get a good idea of them all!

December really isn't that far away, you'll be TTC before me!

Thanks for all the nice welcomes! Hope to get to know you all very soon! :D

Welcome to WTT. I am so sorry for your loses.

Lots of luck when you start to try. xxxx

hey, sorry to hear about your loss :(
but lots of baby dust and best wishes for a happy, healthy baby in Dec :dust:
xx

Hello and welcome to TTC
Think theres loads of lovely ladies trying around the same time xx

Hi and welcome to BnB, December really isnt too far away and will be here before you know it :) wishing you the best of luck :hugs: xxx

Welcome! My hubby and I are TTC in January so right behind you.

So sorry about your losses. I cannot imagine what you went through. You sound like a very strong person.:hugs:

Nice to see you on B&B! So sorry to hear about your losses, your obviously a very brave lady!! xxx
Good luck for TTC in December! xxxxx Hope to speak soon xx

That is seriously an intense loss....I cant imagine losing TWO girls. I am sure they were absolutely beautiful though. Heres to hoping that your next child is just as beautiful and healthy and lives a long life :)

Just wanted to say hello :wave: welcome to WTT and I am really very sorry for your losses xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->