I'm new here

sue08

Reaction score
Hello my name is Sue and I'm expecting my 2nd I'm due March 23, 2008, so i thought I would indroduce myself.

Welcome Sue! And congrats! Hey you are from BC too?! Im in North Vancouver and due on Feb 18, 09!!

Thank you, yes I live on the north shore too, its a small world, where you delivering at?

Thank you Michelle when are you due?

Welcome here at BnB and in second trimester Sue .Hope u have fun here . xx .

thank everyone for the welcome and congrats to everyone

Thank you, yes I live on the north shore too, its a small world, where you delivering at?

Im delivering at Lions Gate where I was born actually...30 years ago!

How about yourself?

]

Im delivering at Lions Gate where I was born actually...30 years ago!

How about yourself?[/QUOTE]

oh wow I was born there too 31 years ago though, and I also delivered my first and will be delivering my second there, where did you go to high school?

I went to Carson..and Waldorf (private school) yourself?

I guess its more like 29 years ago..but whos counting?

Are you going to the WestCoast Moms baby shower? I believe pennysbored is attending..and Im going. You should come! I havent attended one yet, but I heard they are great..plus the first 100 moms get gift bags, who doesn't like free stuff. Plus maybe we could all meet?! I dont know anyone else in the city who is pregnant so it might be neat to meet other moms! Especially since we are all due pretty close together! =)

Welcome to B&B.:hugs:

There are a few of us due with second/third child around the same time (I'm due 22nd March), so you're in good company!

Welcome to the second tri hun. We have a Due in March buddie board if you want to come in and say hi, there are loads of us due in March, baby boom :rofl: The link is in my siggy xxx :hugs:

Hi, welcome to the second tri. I'm due a day after you!

welcome to bnb and to 2nd Tri, hope you have a happy healthy next few months.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->