I'm new here

I went to Carson..and Waldorf (private school) yourself?

I guess its more like 29 years ago..but whos counting?

Are you going to the WestCoast Moms baby shower? I believe pennysbored is attending..and Im going. You should come! I havent attended one yet, but I heard they are great..plus the first 100 moms get gift bags, who doesn't like free stuff. Plus maybe we could all meet?! I dont know anyone else in the city who is pregnant so it might be neat to meet other moms! Especially since we are all due pretty close together! =)

oh ok I went to Carson too graduated in 1996, oh when is the westcoast moms babyshowe I haven't heard of it?

Are you going to the WestCoast Moms baby shower? I believe pennysbored is attending..and Im going. You should come! I havent attended one yet, but I heard they are great..plus the first 100 moms get gift bags, who doesn't like free stuff. Plus maybe we could all meet?! I dont know anyone else in the city who is pregnant so it might be neat to meet other moms! Especially since we are all due pretty close together! =)

oh ok I went to Carson too graduated in 1996, oh when is the westcoast moms babyshowe I haven't heard of it?

I graduated from Waldorf in 1996.

Here is the link to the West Coast Moms website the information about the baby shower is in there.

I graduated from Waldorf in 1996.

Here is the link to the West Coast Moms website the information about the baby shower is in there.

yeah we should meet up at the babyshower sounds great!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->