• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

im no doctor, but... pg 85!

Maybe your blue tests are picking up natural levels maybe ?? Xxx

i'll def. buy more expensive/better quality tests when I get either a better line or closer to AF.

I am REALLY cramping though.. i know i have said that like 5 times, but its not like a made up in my head/ might be there/ might not kinda cramp. Its for real, but NOT anything like AF. Its closer to ovulation cramps, but still different from those.

This was my wondfo at 10DPO.

Attachments

• wondfo.jpg
    wondfo.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 22
I see it on the tweaked wondfo and I see it really clear on the blue ones, you are really early hun, just keep thinking positive, I'm sure you'll get your rainbow baby this month :flower:

Hun, if those blue ones are 10miu and the wondfos are 25miu, that would definitely explain why the blue handled ones are showing more than the wondfos.

If you're seriously just 6dpo, it's hella early. Keep your chin up, love!

Aww am sorry you might not wanna here this buy sometimes aroun the time I ovulate I get postive tests I don't know why :/ z

I'm very sad tonight
Tomorrow I should have been 9 weeks :cry: its just not fair! It took so long to finally see that positive test and now it seems like it will take another 14 months before I'll see another one! I just feel like this is never going to happen! I should be hearing my babies heart beat on a home doppler within the next week or two and finding out the gender around Christmas time, but i'm not :cry: I just don't understand. I've tried to be positive and understanding that everything happens for a reason and on God's time, but I just don't understand why us and not some teenager that sleeps around just because! I just don't get it! I just want OUR baby and not in a few months or year, but NOW like I should have!

Its normal to feel like this, I was devastated when I lost my first baby. You will have a baby. I totally think your pregnant now. Keep your head up hun.

:hug:
I'm so sorry your feeling like poo hun :( I have totally been there before and it's a dark time.
It took us 14 months ttc before our bfp. In that time my sister had my niece, my best friend got her bfp and my sister in law got prego her 2nd month ttc with twins!!!
It seemed everyone around me was happy and pregnant except for me. I spent many night/days crying :(
I wouldnt wish that hurt and pain on my worst enemy.

I pray that you get your precious baby (bfp) before the end of 2012 and that 2013 your a new mommy!
Try to stay strong hun (I know it's hard)

Thanks it just sucks knowing I was finally there and we were so excited and happy and relieved and then it was taken from us just like that!

Brittany I know how you feel. Three losses in ten months here. It's hard. Some days I think it's gonna happen. Other days I think it's never going to happen. Some days I want to scream at the world and other days I just accept it.

I'm sorry Brittany, I know exactly how you feel, I would have been 8 weeks pregnant now if we had not had the chemical in late September :( I know exactly how you feel I really do, I'm now going through the same thing as you now, either pregnant again or having a wacky cycle. I am testing again tomorrow as I have had 3 BFN's so far last one a week ago. I know it's really hard but you just have to keep focused on what's ahead and keep trying for that beautiful baby you will have :) Big hugs to you

So sorry :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: ..........I believe your about to have another :bfp: and have a beautiful rainbow baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->