• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

im no doctor, but... pg 85!

It does happen to teenagers and doesn't make it any less hard. I should have an 9 year old now. I am 27. I was 14 weeks along. U will have days where u r so mad and other where its accepted. Your time will come! Keep the faith up.

It's really really hard hun especially when you count how far you should of being. !!! Don't worry it probley won't take you aslong keep having very regular sex every day if you can !!! And try too stay positive every thing happens for a reason things are here too be tested I think a lot off mc's are due too abnormalities within the foetus so I think positively that if the baby had grown it would have suffered :) lots of hugs xxx

I'm not sure if you can tell the difference in the picture, but in real life the top two tests are from the other day before they started showing negative. The line was pink, but it was very, very thin and only on the sides and not really in the middle and it took a long time for the line to show. THen the tests went negative for a couple of days and now the bottom tests are different looking. They are thick and solid lines. I compared them to ones from last cycle when I know they were truely positive and they look more like them and plus they are really faint which I would expect with being this early 8dpo.

I dont have any other tests. I thought my new wondfos would be here today, but they weren't so they will hopefully be here tomorrow and I can test it out and see.

First picture is all the tests together to compare (top two were from the other day and bottom two were from late last night and today) and the single test is the one I just took

Attachments

• IMAG3500.jpg
    IMAG3500.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 43
  • IMAG3506.jpg
    IMAG3506.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 48
I see a thick pink line! I SO hope this is your bfp, Brittany. It's still so early, there's plenty of time for the line to get dark! Hang in there! I know this roller coaster is exhausting, but I have faith that it will be worth it for you :hugs:

It looks for sure thicker and pinker to me, Can you get any of those walmart 88 cent tests, those were positive to me with only a 6 beta

Yeah, they look like BFP's hunny. The newest one too.
xoxox

I dont live close to the store and I was going to buy some frer today, but after feeling so down and out I decided to just go home after school. So depending on how these look and hopefully i'll have wondfos tomorrow. If the wondfos have lines on them too i'll go get FRER

By the way the walmarts closest to where I live don't sell them :(

I really want to trust that test because it looks so different then the ones i was getting!

Britt, tweaked, so pink babes.

https://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/Rebeccastarrr/0825AE3B-3B35-44BA-A57E-14D3F54E8BFD-1481-000000DF2EC7D48C.jpg

should I trust it you think?

edit: forgot to mention that my lower abdomen is sore it just started within the last hour or so! And I also contacted the people I ordered the tests from and they said they haven't had any complaints about the test but they were going to speak with the maufacturer to see if they have had complaints.

I would, it's so pink hun...too pink to be anything bad.
xoxox

That last test looks like the real deal. I would be shocked if it wasn't a BFP. I am hopeful it will keep getting darker.

Looks way darker like a true BFP!!!

Really hope this is your month brittney especially after your emotional chemical last cycle. Fx and GL :) x

i say the key to determine pregnancy, is to see progression... i.e it getting slightly darker..

And that last test is for sure getting darker/prominent!!! its wayyyy too pink to say Evap etc Eeekkk :D and 8DPO is beyond early! Looks very promising hunnie :)

Maybe you can just wait to test till your period is due or late and your not guessing and stressing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->