im no doctor, but... pg 85!

Sorry! Sorry! My mom called so that delayed things!

I feel like I can see something faint in real life, but i'm not sure. Like I said it is diluted urine, plus I think implantation was last night or this morning or today as i've had cramping on and off today and some yellow cm today and some very light pinkish cm when I wipe (not much of it) but def. watery cm today too! So i'm not sure I'll test again later

Attachments

• IMAG3569.jpg
    IMAG3569.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMAG3575.jpg
    IMAG3575.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 48
here it is dried for the most part now!

then i also added a pic of 3 of them. Top was from lastnight at like midnight, the middle was this morning FMU, and the bottom was just now!

I can really see it, so I hope yall can too! It could be an evap, but there is def. something on there!

Attachments

• IMAG3585.jpg
    IMAG3585.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMAG3578.jpg
    IMAG3578.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMAG3583.jpg
    IMAG3583.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 50
I see it on this morning's test the best, crossing my fingers for you!

I can't see a line on the last tests, but yellow cm is a really positive sign of implantation babe. I had yellow cm whenever I got pg with any of mine :D I will definately be watching this space for bfps x

Brittany ,could I ask you a question? On those really sensitive blue tests did you ever get evaps with color? I only ask cause I bought a set of 10 last cycle and had one left and took it yesterday on 7 dpo with smu. I didn't think I saw anything after a couple of minutes and left it there until I got home last night. Lo and behold there was a thin purplish line on the left edge of the test line. Its pretty easy to see as well. Just don't want to get my hopes up. Also, I think I might see a teeny something on your last tests fxd!!!

Mindy I have gotten a ton of lines on those blue tests this cycle. I'm not sure id trust them without another brand test.

I'm pretty sure I'm out woke up this morning with brownish pink spotting. No cramps yet but I'm sure those are coming :( on the next cycle with soy and a birthday bfp! Whenever af hits full flow

So sorry :hugs: :( praying to GOD this coming cycle is YOURS FOREVER :) Lots of love to you hang in there for me :) We might be bump buds ;)

Thanks Brittany. I didn't want to get mg hopes up. I'm sorry about the spotting. I m praying you get your forever baby soon.

Mindy I duno your chart looks AMAZING :)

Thanks Andrea! I am so proud to say that this is a natural cycle (except met forming but i don't think that ever really did anything) lost weight and boom, ovulation and cycle have gotten shorter and shorter. :)

Weight can really really affect fertilty so well do you for losing some hopefully the weight loss has triggered normal cycles for you chick !!!! Xx

Well still no af but having some light brown watery cm only when I wipe none on pad.

Weird....I duno :hugs: and thats awesome news Mindy :)

I can't wait for your forever baby Brittany :( my goodness its gotta be your turn soon!

Still no af just brown when I wipe. Should be here by tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->