im no doctor, but... pg 85!

What brand is the top one??? I want to buy some of those!!! They are better than WONDFO so it seems OMGOSH!! CONGRATS!!!

thank you! and i'm not sure the brand, but give me a sec and i'll post the ebay link for yoU!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/180986388906?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

here you go!

Congrats hun!!!!!!!!! Sticky sticky dust!!

Omg :) congrats brittney!! :-D x

Congrats lady!!! You & Stuck I am so freaking excited for you both! Wow, just wow!!!

Here is a tweak with the saturation turned up and grey scale.. Hope this is it for you! the new IC's look like a great line

Attachments

• IMAG3149.jpg
    IMAG3149.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 24
thank you ladies! i'm so excited for us too! I can't believe it!

Omg! I knew it! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Have you told dh yet?

nope i'm going to wait until af is late and i do a digi that says pregnant then i'm going to put the digi in a plastic sandwitch bag and tape it to this:

because we were ntnp this cycle, but we went to a carolina gamecocks college football game and i told him its going to be funny if after all these months we never got pregnant and we end up getting pregnant this time because we went to a football game! (he was a great football player in high school and I cheered) so I guess it was meant to be!

Attachments

• IMAG3154.jpg
    IMAG3154.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 18
aww what a lovely way to do it! I bet you cant wait! It's funny how you can spend months 'trying' and then you just get a bfp naturally, so to speak. You're right, it obviously was meant to be :thumbup: Congratulations again, really happy for you :hugs:

Progression pictures :dance::dance:

Attachments

• IMAG3166.jpg
    IMAG3166.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 69
  • IMAG3167.jpg
    IMAG3167.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 69
  • IMAG3168.jpg
    IMAG3168.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 79

Users who are viewing this thread