im no doctor, but... pg 85!

Wow!!! Congratulations!! So happy for you :cloud9:

Progression pictures :dance::dance:

Congratulations! My Wondfo's looked just like that a few days ago. Going to try another test later and see if I get something more obvious. What symptoms are you having, if any?

Those blue ic you have are awesome, where did you get those?

thank you! The only thing different this cycle was I thought i had a UTI, but it only lasted like a day (right after ovulation) then i was peeing a lot for a couple of days, then had sore bbs (which was normal) then water cm for a few days straight, some cramping all day yesterday on and off, and that is about it. Today I have NO symptoms.

this is the link to where i got them!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/180986388906...84.m1439.l2649

Wow, so happy for you!

Hopefully I'll be joining you a stucki in the June thread. Perfect time to have a baby, don't you think? Fat and warm in the cold months and walks in the park when it gets warm out.

at this point the month doesn't matter anymore like it used to, but where i live June is pretty hot. It starts getting hot where i live in like April so i'll be big, fat, and hot! haha

i hope you're joining us soon too!

Month doesn't matter to me either LOL. I was juss sayin' :)

yeah i know! when we first started trying i wanted certain months and not others and then after a while i was like i don't even care what month it is anymore ahaha

Isn't funny how those things don't matter anymore? Like when we first started, I wanted a girl. Now, I just want a happy, healthy child. I hope I get my BFP soon.

I know!

It will come! I promise!

I got to put my game face on because we're going to the in-laws for dinner! His sister and cousin have been begging me for a baby since we got married. So i have to pretend like nothing is up!

Congratulations! I remember reading about your going to the football game and wondering if it would happen! Sounds like you'll have a great story to tell your child one day :) Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

I remember u started a thread that said what were u doing the night.... :) I am so happy for u and that sign is tooooooooo stinking cute girl!!

Congrats on your BFP!!!! I am so happy for you!!!:happydance::happydance:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Frequently%20used%20graphics/CongratsontheBFP.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->