I'm not sure how I am going to cope.

Bingles

Proud mum of one
Reaction score
I have just broke down in floods of tears watching neighbours of all things. What happened was one of the girls was given her new baby from special care

I am only 6 weeks gone and I dont know how I am going to cope waiting another 6 weeks till I get a scan. I cannot help but keep thinking the worst after my mmc. I have hardly any symptoms little pangs of feeling sick here and there sore boobs the odd time but thats it. I know all pregnancys are different but that information wont sink in I am just thinking the worst the whole time. I dont even feel pregnant I felt more pregnant before I got my bfp.

(hug)
Quite a few on here posting recently about not feeling at all pregnant (me included!!), so just to say you aren't alone x

Thanks Flick I am prob just feeling emotional. I was so positive last time and this time I just cant find it

I've been feeling the same too. I felt sooooo pregnant last week. But the last 2 days, my bloating has gone down somewhat, I'm not peeing all the time, just normal. I don't feel sick. My tiredness has improved. I haven't snapped at my OH or been in tears at all. I actually feel pretty good! But instead of feeling happy that I feel great, I'm panicking that my pregnancy has come to an end. ??
I'm glad i'm not on my own in this.

I've been feeling the same too. I felt sooooo pregnant last week. But the last 2 days, my bloating has gone down somewhat, I'm not peeing all the time, just normal. I don't feel sick. My tiredness has improved. I haven't snapped at my OH or been in tears at all. I actually feel pretty good! But instead of feeling happy that I feel great, I'm panicking that my pregnancy has come to an end. ??
I'm glad i'm not on my own in this.

Its a real stressfull time Inever thought it would be this hard this time round

Hey Gals- I had that feeling too, not this week, because I had a 3 day headache and that made me feel nauseous. But I read in What to Expect When You're Expecting that it is really normal to not feel pregnant and worry about it! Like I said, I went through that, probably last week or two weeks ago. Also, a lot of people have told me they didn't start feeling sick until 8 weeks or 10 weeks. And some not at all! Hang in there!

Everyone says enjoy the fact that you feel fine, but its really hard for those of us with little to no symptoms to relax and trust everything is ok. Now that I'm close to 12 weeks and I've had my scan I can relax, but up till then it was difficult at times to remain positive when I didn't feel pregnant and didn't have any of the classic symptoms.

Yes Im having a day where I dont feel pregnant. My bloating has gone, my tum looks flat really. Im tired but thats cos I went to bed late. Ho hum. Im sure we are all worrying about nothing xx

Hey,

It is stressful the first 12 wks. i've still got 6wks to wait aswell. Don't wrry though, my symptoms sound similar to yours, boobs and nipples are a bit sore, and Ionly feel sick around food. I wake up most days not feeling pregnant. Try not to worry too much and just enjoy the next 6wks :hug:

x

thanks for all the replys I think Im just having a bad day I keep getting the urge to cry

Man, this is hard. I completely understand. Some days I'm totally calm and optimistic and others, for no particular reason, I'm just sure it's over and something has gone wrong. Some days I just want to curl up and cry, and others I have the feeling that things will be okay.

Hang in there.

Man, this is hard. I completely understand. Some days I'm totally calm and optimistic and others, for no particular reason, I'm just sure it's over and something has gone wrong. Some days I just want to curl up and cry, and others I have the feeling that things will be okay.

Hang in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->