I'm not sure what to do/babble babble...

Mommy2Kian

Kaden and Sian :)
Reaction score
Hello and happy new year to u all!!!

Ok so some may no that i have a pelvic ultra sound scan due on monday to see if my womb has healed from the c section i had 3 /half years ago...(im not sure if they will tell me there and then or if the results will ned to be sent off) anyway if they tell me that all is well, then the baby making will begin more or less straight away...but i dont know if to tell my mom and the inlaws that we will be trying or just wait untill i get a BFP...the inlaws are asking us if we would like to go abroad with them in june, we've told them we wouldnt be able to afford it, but i just want to tell them that we cant because hopefully by then i will be pregnant!!! ohhh i dunno what to do, it's like i got all this excitment and i just want to share it lol!!! i probably wouldnt tell them untill we actually got a BFP..would you tell them or wait untill u actually have something to shout about?...i got butterflys in my tummy when i think that we will be TTC soon! :happydance:

:hug:

I can understand your excitement, but personally id wait. Whilst it would be lovely to share, if it does take a little longer this time you will have the family keep asking you if your pregnant which might add extra stress to the situation?

I could be way of the mark, but its just a thought. Hope you get your bfp reallly soon :)

If you think you may take a while to get pregnant then it would be less pressure and stress to keep it to yourself until you know. Personally, as it would be my first then I wouldn't mind sharing the info but my age would make some people think bad of me so I wouldn't really shout it about.

It's totally your call, if you would rather share your progress with close friends and family then go for it:hugs: They may give you the support you want.

Good luck with the scan... hope everything is okay for your :bfp:

Thanks Drazic, you have a point! They wouldnt leave me alone! Im just over excited me thinks :loopy:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->