I'm on the THW - 2 hour wait - Come on postman with my tests ; )

YoJoJo

Pregnant mother of 2
Reaction score
Hehe, i'm hoping I get some tests in the post today. Come on Mr Postman. Thought I got a super super faint BFP on FRER yesterday but have since decided it was only my imagination...

Hope your all well ladies xxx

oo good luck hunny!!!

im on a few hour wait too because AF is supose to show before dinner (usually)

let us know how you get on!!

:hugs:

xxx
xxxxx

If your postman is anything like mine it'll be a 5hr wait! Come on Mr Postie! Keep us updated......I can feel your BFP coming! xx

Perhaps I am being a bit optimistic with the 2hr thingys. It can be pretty late in the day round here too : / If he's not here by 12ish i'm going to the shops for a test!!! I've had a few teeny tiny lines these past couple of days so i'm really nervous. Got a cup of FMU waiting!! Lol.

CharlieKitty are you testing this afternoon if AF doesn't show?? xxx

Oh if only my postman knew we were all so anxiously awaiting his arrival LOL.

I bet he comes with just bills, booooooo xxx

Perhaps I am being a bit optimistic with the 2hr thingys. It can be pretty late in the day round here too : / If he's not here by 12ish i'm going to the shops for a test!!! I've had a few teeny tiny lines these past couple of days so i'm really nervous. Got a cup of FMU waiting!! Lol.

CharlieKitty are you testing this afternoon if AF doesn't show?? xxx

yeh il test when i get home bout 5, =) but i thnk she on her way ( like i keep sayin) but u never know lol :flower:

xxxx

Postman came with my tests...and no bills...nice postman : )

Well I'v tested and am still in limbo. Two different types of test ordered so I did one of each. Faint BFP on 1, snow white BFN on the other!!!! : ( Gonna save up my wee for a few hrs and maybe try again. I've got about a million tests lol xxx

i wish my postman didnt bring me bills hehe

hmmm id belive the BFP lol! yeh test again and let us know!!!

my AF not here yet..... sorry this might be TMI but i felt "up there" and there was no signs of blood on its way...

xxxxxx

YoJo....If you are going to save your urine, you must put it in the fridge covered and use it within 7 hours. After about 7 hours the HCG breaks down and its almost like your urine from mid day (if its has been this long or not refridgerated try again tomorrow morning to get a more accurate result). Hopefully your tests come soon :)

Good Luck and Lots of Baby Dust!!!

YoJo....If you are going to save your urine, you must put it in the fridge covered and use it within 7 hours. After about 7 hours the HCG breaks down and its almost like your urine from mid day (if its has been this long or not refridgerated try again tomorrow morning to get a more accurate result). Hopefully your tests come soon :)

Good Luck and Lots of Baby Dust!!!

OMG i couldn't feel more daft if I went to pick my son up from school in my underwear!! REALLY?? OMG I literally give chuck a bottle of milk into my youngests cot at sun up (dam you sun waking my children lol), pee in a cup and then hide it behind the E45 cream in the bathroom cupboard till like midday!!!!!! Haaaaa. www.fool.com/embarrassed ; )

at least you know now hunny, i didnt know that if itmakesyou feel anybetter!

aww Good Luck Hunnii :)
Keep us updated :)
How late is your af??

lots ov :dust: For everyone :)

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members