I'm only 7 weeks, so why I do I look like I'm 4 months pregnant?! (pic included!)

SJDsMommy

1 prince and 1 princess<3
Reaction score
Ok.. 4 months might be slightly exaggerating.. but I am so big already for being only 7 weeks along. I went to the dollarstore today and the cashier (who also was pregnant) asked me how far along I was... I gave her a stunned look and told her I'm only 7 weeks.. She was shocked and all she could say was "Wow.. well congrats!" :wacko:

This is DEFINITELY not "just bloating"... I should mention, that I was nearly flat stomached before (despite having held on to a bit of the baby weight from my last pregnancy) and I did show fast with my others as well but THIS seems ridiculous.. Attached is a picture I JUST took and next to it a picture of me pregnant with my 2nd child at 10 weeks along.. I have only gained half a lb so far.. why do I look so huge :cry:

https://i59.tinypic.com/rkzu5h.jpg

Have you had an us yet? Maybe it's twins!!

Hmm, I am also having my third but am not telling until second tri. I have heard lots of women showing WAY early with third and fourth pregnancies. I hope I can hide it!

Having a little bump is nice dont you think though?

Btw, if I was the cashier, I would NO WAY have the balls to ask you how far along you are. Is still a really little bump that if the circumstances were that you were not pregnant, may have been an awkward moment.
You should've said "what? I'm not pregnant!" To see the look on her face ;)

It looks bigger in person if you are looking in front of me lol I tried taking a frontal pic but it doesn't show well on my phone.. and yeah I guess its nice to actually look somewhat pregnant and not just totally looking fat but it still concerns me lol.. we have to hold out 9 more days until we tell the family so hopefully no one guesses before then lol (my mom knows but her and my out of state sister in law are the only family members that know so far).

Ooh, I agree with a PP, maybe twins!

Hey everyone, I'm 10+2 and would say in the mornings I look like the 10 week photo and by the evening (or after eating big meal) I definitely look like your 7week current pregnancy photo!
This will be my first baby but it is my 3 rd pregnancy in one year so I'm just guessing that iv popped out earlier. I have caught people looking at me a bit suspiciously and family members who know think I look big for 10 weeks!

I really didn't expect to have a bump (or bloat that looks like a bump) this early!....it's nice I'm just going to have a job hiding this for another 2 weeks! Xx

Ps I think your bump looks cute! :flower:

Possibly twins? I am also showing earlier on with this pregnancy and I am assuming it is because it is my 3rd...

I normally have a flat stomach and my stomach popped out quick like that, most of it was bloat BUT most was not. Our stomach muscles are not the same as they once were (*sighs, remembering her teen years with tight bikini abs) because of multiple pregnancies. My first baby didn't show until 5 months. My seconds my bump didn't show for 4 months and this one was just like yours.

I wouldn't jump the twin bandwagon just yet. :flower:

I think its because its your 3rd pregnancy. and you were just preg in 2012.

I am having #2 and got preg 10 months after DD was born, my ob said our bodies aren't completely healed that quickly and when you get preg again so fast, your body goes "right back" to the way it was, meaning your uterus quickly goes back into "holding baby" mode.

Definitly makes hiding the pregnancy until you hit 12 weeks very very difficult. lol

I sure hope its just one! lol I'll find out next week!

Also, my OB said it takes about a year to fully heal from pregnancy, my daughter will be 2 next month so I guess it took almost 22 months between pregnancies, surely I recovered from the last one before this one haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->