I'm out! Anyone hoping for an October BFP?

Updates? Anyone?

I am 9 DPO. Yesterday had some AF type pressure/discomfort. Nothing today. The extreme fatigue I was having 5-7 DPO is gone.

I tested 7, 8 and now today, 9 DPO. BFN. Duh. Just making use of my kazillion ics.

TTC#4 ... im 12dpo af due in 2 days been getting bfn since 9dpo. Went to obgyn today had blood hcg done, will know in 24hrs ahhhh lol. Gx and baby dust to yall

I'm due in 5 days but feel AF is on her way. I'm getting AF style cramping and feel really bloated. Last month I was 4 days early. If it's that early again, I'm going to start worrying about a luteal defect.

I would be absolutely amazed if I was pregnant this cycle. We have only BD once really early in my cycle. This month has been really stressful as we have been house hunting and have now had an offer accepted!!! So we've been having to deal with all of that. I think we're going to go back to waiting to try until it's all gone through as doing all this and ttc might be too much. If I was to get pregnant, I would have to be dealing with morning sickness whilst dealing with solicitors and the house move. I don't know how we're going to wait though!

Af due on thursday...can anyone who knows anything about charting look at mine? Is this normal or could be a good sign? Thanks I haven't temped in a while and now my doc wants me to and I forgot everything.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-19-06-59-45.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-10-19-06-59-45.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 5
Af due on thursday...can anyone who knows anything about charting look at mine? Is this normal or could be a good sign? Thanks I haven't temped in a while and now my doc wants me to and I forgot everything.

Your chart is looking really good so far :) mine followed a similar pattern and I got a bfp :)

Im on cd10 but I don't know when I will be testing as last cycle was 50 days :blush:

You can put me down for 31st tho as it should be around then ish

Weird temps this month for me. Not totally sure when I o'd, could be cd17 or 18. But my temps are different regardless. Not sure what to think. Took a hpt this morning and super negative, Le sigh. If I did implant it was 3 days ago so it could still be early. My temp tomorrow will tell I guess, see if AF shows. Bleh

Well, October wasnt our month, AF arrived yesterday.

Baby dust to all :dust:

Aw sorry coral :( hoping to stave off the witch for another 8 months over here still.... But temp dropped today. Doesn't look quite normal but that would describe this cycle in sum!

So my mom let it slip to one of my friends that I had a chemical pregnancy and my friend decided to inform me that I should stop trying and except the fact that I will never be a mom. I got so mad. Seriously who is she to say that?

So my mom let it slip to one of my friends that I had a chemical pregnancy and my friend decided to inform me that I should stop trying and except the fact that I will never be a mom. I got so mad. Seriously who is she to say that?

Hate to barge in here and correct you, but you said "friend"

That girl is *NOT* your friend!! She is on par with :witch: !!!!

Hate to barge in here and correct you, but you said "friend"

That girl is *NOT* your friend!! She is on par with :witch: !!!!

Well I thought she was a friend lol. You know one thing about ttc you do find out who your true friends are. It is okay to barge in. It is upsetting because we were so close but it is hard when she doesn't get it. She gets pregnant at the drop of a hat so she says if you are meant to be a mom you don't have to try.

Funny, I thought "meant-to-be" moms would be understanding and tolerant and loving. But that's just me. The funny thing is she could easily have had CP's and just not known. To me, the moms that are meant to be are the ones who want a baby and try for it and care so much, like we do! :hugs:

Funny, I thought "meant-to-be" moms would be understanding and tolerant and loving. But that's just me. The funny thing is she could easily have had CP's and just not known. To me, the moms that are meant to be are the ones who want a baby and try for it and care so much, like we do! :hugs:

Both times she got pregnant halfway through the depo shot while using protection. Exactly I have been trying since March of 2013 with a 2 cycle break because I had to have surgery to remove cysts and some endometriosis. I have had two chemical miscarriages. I told her off and she said that she would support what ever decision I made but I needed to get over the fact that bit isn't going to happen. I told her not to talk to me again. That may be harsh but I don't need that kind of negativity in my life.

Both times she got pregnant halfway through the depo shot while using protection. Exactly I have been trying since March of 2013 with a 2 cycle break because I had to have surgery to remove cysts and some endometriosis. I have had two chemical miscarriages. I told her off and she said that she would support what ever decision I made but I needed to get over the fact that bit isn't going to happen. I told her not to talk to me again. That may be harsh but I don't need that kind of negativity in my life.

That is like literally the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I'm sorry, but you can't get pregnant with that much protection if you're doing it right. People are always like, I got pregnant on the pill, heeheehee!!

And I'm like, no, you got pregnant whilst taking the pill irresponsibly... I took it every single day at the exact same time, like down to the minute! Anyway.. grrrr

It is *NOT* harsh for you to do that. Life is short, and no one has time for that negativity. She does *NOT* deserve for you to be her friend. We only have so much emotional energy right? Cut out the negativity like a cancer, I say! And my mom had a miscarriage and an ectopic that burst. THEN she had me. Was she not *meant* to be a mom? I mean seriously, that is just absurdity.

https://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.gif

Also, she sounds kind of just a little bit absolutely stupid, so you're better off. If you can't tell, I"m just a litttttttle bit bothered by this :)

That is like literally the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I'm sorry, but you can't get pregnant with that much protection if you're doing it right. People are always like, I got pregnant on the pill, heeheehee!!

And I'm like, no, you got pregnant whilst taking the pill irresponsibly... I took it every single day at the exact same time, like down to the minute! Anyway.. grrrr

It is *NOT* harsh for you to do that. Life is short, and no one has time for that negativity. She does *NOT* deserve for you to be her friend. We only have so much emotional energy right? Cut out the negativity like a cancer, I say! And my mom had a miscarriage and an ectopic that burst. THEN she had me. Was she not *meant* to be a mom? I mean seriously, that is just absurdity.

https://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.gif

Also, she sounds kind of just a little bit absolutely stupid, so you're better off. If you can't tell, I"m just a litttttttle bit bothered by this :)

I straight up told her I didn't believe her that she got pregnant while on the shot and using protection but she swears she did but honestly I don't think it happened that way. I have always thought she did it on purpose so her husband would stay and it worked. I can tell lol and it bothers me too.

I straight up told her I didn't believe her that she got pregnant while on the shot and using protection but she swears she did but honestly I don't think it happened that way. I have always thought she did it on purpose so her husband would stay and it worked. I can tell lol and it bothers me too.

Also she was suppose to deploy then right before deployment bam she is pregnant and didn't have to go perfect timing

Who! Yeah she sounds really shady!! I'm sorry but you just don't get pregnant like that! Unless you are doing it wrong. But anyway ugh just ignore her. That is simply ridiculous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->