I'm out! Anyone hoping for an October BFP?

Wow. Thats an arsenal. What is all that for?

Red raspberry so I don't have to drink the tea.. Lol. Good for strengthening uterine lining. Maca for energy and general sex drive and goodness, I usually drink it in smoothies but don't always make those, and them fertility blend for general and same for DH! Plus a ton of OPK's :)

I do this... Af came yesterday so now I am finding plenty of reasons why next month will be luckier and is better.

June is a great month for birthdays 6 months between birthday and Christmas.

Summer birthday (I am a summer birthday, June too)

We could all announce at Christmas.

We wont be pregnant in the height of summer... my son is August.

So lets hope we are all lucky and test positive in October.

Hi girls, I hope you don't mind me joining. I'm ttc no.3 and we are on our 3rd cycle of serious trying.

I always do a little 'reasons why conceiving this month will be good' thing in my head! Glad to see I'm not the only one.

Our last son was conceived in October and born on July 3rd. It's a fantastic time for a birthday, we always have a BBQ/ garden party and it's lovely! Also we did the whole telling at Christmas thing. We put posts on Facebook / emails saying that Santa has given us the best Christmas present this year with a new baby on the way! October is def a good month to conceive!

I'm not sure for us about this month though as I've felt really disheartened the last couple and also don't want two little ones with the same or very clots birthdays. Dh says it doesn't matter but I'm not sure. I think we are also going to go back to our method of last time of bm every other night. We conceived on 2nd cycle like that.

Xxxxx

Aw, that's the most adorable way to spill the beans! DH and I are massive NBA fans so we were thinking about both wearing our jerseys and have a little tiny baby one and saying something like "The #1 draft pick will be joining our team July 2015" or something but the Santa idea is just ADORABLE

I totally feel you on the close birthdays but you know, I feel like we sort of waited to try so we could fit in between these two previously planned vacations.. and that isn't working for us. This is the month where if we conceived we would miss the huge family vacation next July, and I bet our odds are SO much better now because it would be inconvenient :D

We'll be BD'ing everyday from CD 14 to about CD 20, maybe every other day from 10 -> 14. I O on CD 18 and chart

LadyV what day will you be testing?

Awww that is just lovely :) I was thinking about maybe writing the grandparents cards from the new baby with a scan picture, make it sound like it's from the boys ;-)

I think there's something about cycle 3/4 where your hopes dip a bit, despite the fact that the most fertile couple only have a 25% chance (approx) of conceiving each month so it could take that long for anyone.

Last time was cycle 3 for us, I was feeling disheartened and we'd decided we wouldn't try for April/May as our DS1 is born December 31st and we didn't want another near Christmas.

Well obviously I was a tad impatient but also I'd had this massive 46 day cycle before and I figured that meant we didn't have to skip ;-). After waiting for AF so long no way I wasn't ttc, so we went ahead and boom, EDD 11th January (born on 17th) :rofl:
I don't mind their birthdays being close but Christmas too is a right downer (massive expenditure), so if we are definitely skipping March and April if still TTC then.

Me and DH sat down last night Bd cuddled, spending the night occasionally referencing how glad we are that we don't have to have sex tonight. He's aching, I'm aching.
So we get into bed and chat and cuddle and kiss and ffs didn't we end up doing it anyway! Bloody organic :sex:! None tonight though, please God lol

Red raspberry so I don't have to drink the tea.. Lol. Good for strengthening uterine lining. Maca for energy and general sex drive and goodness, I usually drink it in smoothies but don't always make those, and them fertility blend for general and same for DH! Plus a ton of OPK's :)

What a nice array of fertility supplies! I must get a pic of my daily provisions.

You're good on avoiding the RLT as it tastes quite nice to start with but soon becomes intolerable. Been nearly 4 years since I had some and I couldn't talk myself into having a cup.
Pills definitely better.

My first month ttc number 2 after my ectopic in July! Dont know for certain when i will ovulate but i am using opk's my usual ovulation is about day 17/18 but my cycles might still be out! I will be testing hopefully around the 18th october depending when i get my positve opk, no ovulation signs as of yet!

On CD1. Can I join for testing the 23rd?

What a nice array of fertility supplies! I must get a pic of my daily provisions.

You're good on avoiding the RLT as it tastes quite nice to start with but soon becomes intolerable. Been nearly 4 years since I had some and I couldn't talk myself into having a cup.
Pills definitely better.

Right?! And trying to drink 3 cups a day? No thanks! The capsules are so much better! We'll see if my vast array works for us this month :)

My first month ttc number 2 after my ectopic in July! Dont know for certain when i will ovulate but i am using opk's my usual ovulation is about day 17/18 but my cycles might still be out! I will be testing hopefully around the 18th october depending when i get my positve opk, no ovulation signs as of yet!

You're added! We can change your testing date once you know you've O'd too, just let me know :)

On CD1. Can I join for testing the 23rd?

Of course! Just read your story in another thread. So sorry about AF making an appearance but welcome to our little party! :) FX that this is our month!

I'd love to join! I finally started my period today after an early August miscarriage & a d/c on Aug 15th. I'll be testing October 24th! Hoping for a rainbow baby!

I've gotten out of the habit of taking my PNV's since the d&c- needing to get back into the habit- starting my period today which has given me a bit of joy back after our loss - even though I'm incredibly moody & crampy!

I'd love to join! I finally started my period today after an early August miscarriage & a d/c on Aug 15th. I'll be testing October 24th! Hoping for a rainbow baby!

I've gotten out of the habit of taking my PNV's since the d&c- needing to get back into the habit- starting my period today which has given me a bit of joy back after our loss - even though I'm incredibly moody & crampy!

I'm so so sorry for your loss! :( but we are happy to have you. Welcome!

Sorry for your loss :hugs: xx hope there's some good news for you this cycle.

Pills definitely better.

Right?! And trying to drink 3 cups a day? No thanks! The capsules are so much better! We'll see if my vast array works for us this month :)

It was recommended to me to have 1 cup a day at 32 - 34 weeks, 2 cups from 34-36 weeks, 3 cups a day 37-38 and 4 cups a day 38-birth!!! 4 cups!!! Was bleugh.

It was recommended to me to have 1 cup a day at 32 - 34 weeks, 2 cups from 34-36 weeks, 3 cups a day 37-38 and 4 cups a day 38-birth!!! 4 cups!!! Was bleugh.

WHOA! I don't mind the taste but a) remembering to drink it three times a day (4 times pregnant?! Ah!) and b) uh ANYTHING three times a day..... No.

DH says I'm like a little old lady with my pill organizer! To be fair it's STUFFED. He asked if we would end up with quadruplets because he'd heard people who take drugs for pregnancy.....

I was like honey, it's vitamin E, calcium, vitamin D..... I don't think we're gonna get a reality show out of this one

Well today im 7days past ovulation and im struggling... been good at trying not to think about it up to this point but now I'm starting to go insain :( Anyone else?

My period last month came early on the 24th but usually come on 1st of the month so I guess I'm technically not late yet! But this wait is taking forever :( x

I just feel really rubbish today. My food-reserve has broken and I am craving cake and chocolates. I'm being really moody and tired.
I just hope my period is further away than my body thinks it is :-(

Emy are you only 2 DPO?

Bubble what's your cycle length usually? About 30 days?

I have no idea what my cycle is as its always bloody different :( I have PCOS which makes everything seem so much harder. I however had no problems falling pregnant with the two children I already have. Last month I bled from the 23rd August- 6th September :/ x

Yes :-( my period has arrived between 6-8 dpo the last 4 cycles.

Put me down for 17th :)

PRAYING this is my month after yet another loss in July

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"