Im out this month...onto cycle 4

Justkeeptryin

Mum at last
Reaction score
Well after really getting my hopes up this month, Ive been brought right back down with a bang today as my period has came. I know that its still early days but this has to be one of the hardest things, its an emotional rollercoaster every month. Ive had period like cramps since last Sunday , every day up until today which is not normal so I kept hoping this was it. Also my period was due on Thursday/Friday but didnt show until late last night and full blow today, so it was a day late. Im thinking its due to the agnus castus and 5omg vitamin B6 that I've taken possibly increasing my luteal phase. I was a bit of a wreck last night and had a good cry to get it out my system. I need to start being positive and stop convincing myself that something is wrong with me. I still keep hearing stories from people all around me that they got pregnant so quick, many first time trying, and noone knows that we have been trying, its just so hurtful when people are constantly asking us "when are you's going to have a baby"..."you'd better get a move on" etc etc. :sad2:

aw dont worry it will happen, its just harder when u want something so bad and it seems to take even longer.. im goin onto cycle 4 now too.. my period came today, earlier than expected!! had a cycle 34, 29, 31, now 26!! :wacko: dunno what my body is doing.. hope im ovulating.. cuz i dont even know!

but im not going to worry about it, they say it takes healthy couples 6 months on average!

Hi i know how u feel,i started to spot last night after 2 days being late.to make it even worse it was my oh bday yesterday.i had a cry last night even though i knew i wasnt pregnant it still hurt.having a strange period though as iv only been spotting and only bleeding a bit but have all the other symptoms.me and my oh have been tryinf for nearly 3 years now so im getting very impatient now x

U can stil spot/bleed and be pregnant though, fx'd for u

aw dont worry it will happen, its just harder when u want something so bad and it seems to take even longer.. im goin onto cycle 4 now too.. my period came today, earlier than expected!! had a cycle 34, 29, 31, now 26!! :wacko: dunno what my body is doing.. hope im ovulating.. cuz i dont even know!

but im not going to worry about it, they say it takes healthy couples 6 months on average!

Im just going to pick myself up again and be positive, Im the same as you I dont even know if Im ovulating. I have regular periods always 28 days except this one which was 29/30 which Im guessing was the agnus castus and B6, but I never get a positive on OPK's so Im stopping using them as they stress me out!

Hi i know how u feel,i started to spot last night after 2 days being late.to make it even worse it was my oh bday yesterday.i had a cry last night even though i knew i wasnt pregnant it still hurt.having a strange period though as iv only been spotting and only bleeding a bit but have all the other symptoms.me and my oh have been tryinf for nearly 3 years now so im getting very impatient now x

I know Im just being stupid probably and its early days, I know that people having being trying much longer it cant be easy for anyone. Its got to be one of the hardest things ever. I really hope it happens for you soon, I can imagine the heartache of each month when no BFP, Good luck

ye i didnt get a pos opk either and didnt want it to become so technical so just bd every day to every other day and hope for best! the clearblue fertility monitors are meant to be the best, but im just going to c how it goes for a little while longer.

gl 2u both

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->