I'm pregnant! :)

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
I got the faintest of lines on an Internet Cheapie One Step test at 9DPO.

Now I'm 11DPO and took the plunge and did a Clearblue Digital this morning and got 'Pregnant 1-2 weeks'. Was so nervous doing a digi as its still super early!

I'm probably 3 weeks 5 days. Stressed as not officially missed period yet.image.jpg

No#4 is on the way! :happydance:

Congratulations Mama!

Hey Kiwi- I recognise you from the forums when I was pregnant with my ds-congratulations on your pregnancy! :)

Hey Kiwi- I recognise you from the forums when I was pregnant with my ds-congratulations on your pregnancy! :)

I remember you as well hun! I was thinking to myself how awesome it was that we were pregnant for the second time together.

I know :) so are you going to find out gender? You're nearly half way there already!

Hope all is going well for you :flower:

Aww congrats hun!! :happydance: I remember you from the forum when you had your son! :D

I know :) so are you going to find out gender? You're nearly half way there already!

Hope all is going well for you :flower:

Yep I sure am! We have the gender scan scheduled for Wednesday. It's a private scan because we wanted to get all the little extra fun stuff. Then the anatomy scan is on Friday. We are planning to do a gender cake. So far things have been good for us and the baby is doing great. Do you have any symptoms yet sweetie?

Quinn-hi!! How are things with you? Hasn't time flown since 2014? :) can't believe our babies will be two this year. Congratulations on your pregnancy! :) hope everything's going well?

Kiwi berry-how exciting your having your gender scan so soon. Any feelings on gender? Sounds a fun week for you :)

No symptoms for me yet. Af would be due tomorrow so super nervous. Got to chill :haha:

Congratulations! I remember you from when I was pregnant with my daughter & due in Sept 2014 lol. I think you were either like a month behind or ahead of me.

With my last baby I knew right away that she was a girl but with this baby I have no idea lol. It's like the mommy Instinct feeling disappeared. If I had to guess though I'm going to say boy just because that's what the majority of people have been guessing.

It has gone quick! Seems like 5 mins ago!! Everything's going well for me but this pregnancy has been waaaay different!! I've been so sick, struggled to eat...all changing now thank God but can't beleive how different it is! Hope you are feeling good so pleased for you!

Ashley-I remember you! Hope things are going well? :) congrats!

Kiwi berry-yay for team pink!! How lovely to have two girls close in age :)

Quinn-sounds rough with the sickness. So glad you're feeling better now. Do you know what you are having?

Must be a popular age gap we have all chosen here! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->