I'm ready for 3rd tri.....

pinkpassion

3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete
Reaction score
I'm so ready for third tri.. Just a little over 2 weeks for me!!! I'm just so ready. I want to be there NOW.. Maybe I can just pretend to be further than I am :rofl:

Lol I'm the opposite, I should be over there but everyone's on labour watch and this pregnancys gone so fast I can't believe I'm almost 28 weeks �� Scary!

I know this one's gone so fast for me too.. I just want her here safe and sound and 3rd tri seems more exciting at this point because I've already done all the fun and exciting second tri stuff :haha:

I'm with you. Let's just pretend to be 27 weeks and head over. :rofl:

Wonder what they would do if we started a thread called "too early to be here but I don't care..." :rofl:

I'm in. I'm also bored and can't wait for third tri

I went over on the sly at 25 weeks :)

Officially over today whoop !!

Cmon guys :)

I'm in the third but this kidney/ pelvic infection makes me ready for birth :cry: Talk about NOT being able to enjoy your pregnancy. And the third trimester was my favorite last time.

Wonder what they would do if we started a thread called "too early to be here but I don't care..." :rofl:

Love this!:haha:

I'm also ready for third! You're right, once u do all the kewl stuff in second tri time tends To drag a bit. But I must admit I hardly feel pregnant since 18Weeks so sickness no miserable feeling, if it wasn't for the bump, boobs, and recent foot swelling and cramps, I would forget I'm even pregnant! Not that I'm complaining!

I am counting down the days!

I also feel "normal" I have hardly put on any weight. my bump is small. No swelling like last time, no pain or acheyness.. It still doesnt really feel real, except that my tummy dances with every movement. This girl is wild in there :)!!!

I love being pregnant just not the fears that come with it!! I'm just so ready for it to be May!!!!

Love this!:haha:

I'm also ready for third! You're right, once u do all the kewl stuff in second tri time tends To drag a bit. But I must admit I hardly feel pregnant since 18Weeks so sickness no miserable feeling, if it wasn't for the bump, boobs, and recent foot swelling and cramps, I would forget I'm even pregnant! Not that I'm complaining!

I am counting down the days!

My feet swell sometimes too!!! Ahh wtf. It's so early in surprised it's happening already :(

Lol! I feel too far ahead for 2nd tri (which I am lol) and too behind for 3rd tri!

Well babyjan you are doing good, farther than me. But I know what you mean about feeling stuck in between. Mostly in 3rd tri its all about labor watch .. so can make you feel a bit bored unless you are there in it too!!

Yes that's exactly it! It's most threads are about labour etc!

Don't worry though, time really does fly and you'll be in third tri in no time! I know it feels slow but it doesn't feel that long ago that I was 24 weeks myself!

Thank you , I do believe that because this pregnancy has flown by!!

I have a feeling I'll be writing in here in just over a week after my scan, second tri is going so slowly for me! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->