I'm really stumped!

Shri

Reaction score
I think Oscar has gone on strike! Lately I have been trying to only offer what I feel he should be eating and not giving in and offering alternatives, but he has now started to refuse more stuff, including the stew he used to love, which is his only real source of veggies as he won't eat them any other way...

He is almost 15 months now and lately feeding him has become really difficult in that he will only eat what HE wants to eat, which is bananas and snacky food (like a little bowl of cheerios or a rice cake etc)

He will never pass up anything sweet or cakey, apart from fruit other than banana and despite all my attempts to continue to offer him healthy food at every meal - he refuses and then AFTER I have cleared away he signs for food and cries and cries....

I don't know how to deal with this.
You can read my other thread about it here
https://www.babyandbump.com/toddler-pre-school/281371-there-anything-else-can-do.html

I'm getting worried because even if he has hardly eaten all day, he will still refuse good stuff. He is REALLY stubborn. :cry::shrug:

Really need some help. I can get good things into him in the form of smoothies but I don't want to get into that habit, I want him to eat normally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->