I'm rubbish at this dieting stuff!

Samie18

Reaction score
I've been to slimming world many times and do well for a little while then soon get bored.

New problem is i'm getting Married in May so went back to slimming world about 7 weeks ago now and just can't get motivated.
So far i've lost 5lb which is pants. I didn't go last week and was going this week but ended up in hospital with my little girl so didn't go again.
I rarely stay to class because the woman who runs it goes on and on for ages about rubbish stuff generally about her life so we often don't get out until 8:45pm and i need to be getting my little one in bed so i just go home.

I really need some motivation. I'd really like to lose 2-3 stone in 6 months (doubt it will happen) so any words of wisdom welcome

:thumbup:

5lbs is good it sounds like you should see if there are any different classes near you its no good if the leader is miserable!!! good luck

I've been with slimming world for nearly 8 months and have lost 3 stone I'm sorry your not finding it helpful but the recipes online are great I've just finished the baked bean lasnaga for my lunch it was so filling and lovely

Its hard to get your head round it at first but I wish you well and If you believe you'll do it you'll be the weight you want for your wedding xXx

I have only just started SW this week, but sounds like you need to change classes
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->