I'm Scared. AM I pregnant or is it in my head? (11DPO)

LoveLuv

Reaction score
I'd like to start off by saying I have one precious kiddo who's pre-teen. I remember the pregnancy but I literally had no symptoms except implantation cramping (which felt worse than AF cramps). I hear your second could be the same or different. I'm not sure if im pregnant with my fiancé child, which would be 2 for me and 3 for him. He doesn't want anymore kids and im on BC but a terrible yeast infection occurred and now im on antibiotics. I know it lowers the effect of BC so im not sure whats going on.

Here's the symptoms I've experienced:

0-day (Feb 7th) BD
1-3DPO nothing
4 & 5DPO. Increased smell.. Very thirsty. Drinking a gallon plus of water a day. Back and lower abdomen start cramping. Thought it was UTI. Went to doctor to get out on antibiotics for bad yeast infection. Ive never had a yeast infection, ever, not even with my first. Cried a lot. Doctor test BFN but waaay to early.
6 & 7 DPO. Can smell everything. Thats it.
8DPO. Moody. Can't stand people. Crying. Slept after work. Smelling things half the K9 unit would miss.
9 DPO. Same as 9DPO. Boobs slightly tender usual sign of AF.
10 DPO. Smelling everything. Moods all over the place. Tired. Thirsty. Front and back cramps worse than AF. Boob tenderness is gone. Im hungry but nothing sounds appealing. Not chocolate (usual AF sign), not regular go to foods.

Im not sure. I should say im over 35 and work at a very physically demanding job. Ive injured my back several times with this job.

Last edited:
Not yet. The doc tested me at 6 DPO but it was by urine. My first pregnancy I had severe cramping which started 2-3 days before AF was due. It lasted for 2 days then it stopped. I tested a couple days later for BFP for my DS

The only way to know sweetie is to take another test.

Thank you. Im going to test just waiting until Friday. I dont want to be wrong about this.

Thank you. Nail biting nervous over here, that's for sure.

I'm not sure. Boobs are heavy and sore. Still having AF like cramping. Could be starting soon.

I hope everything works out how you are wanting it to. Please keep us updated!

Thanks hon. I tested yesterday morning and it was BFN. But I'm still cramping bad. AF not due until Sunday.

True. Im still getting AF symptoms screaming at me though. My boobs are swollen but not tender.

Everyone on the TWW must be saints because they have more patience than I do. I feel like the days are dragging on as I'm waiting to find out BFN or BFP.

Is it Sunday yet? Lol

That must be really frustrating :hugs:
The TWW is so hard and it can really drag when you want to know an outcome. Fingers crossed for you ❤️

Okay. So I think I'm out. Im seeing pink when I wipe... little bit of blood. Cramps are mostly gone. So I should start AF in the next day or two. Sigh.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->