i'm seeing frankie boyle next year! :D

C

cherryglitter

i'm so excited.
OH got the tickets for me for christmas but he couldn't contain himself. :rofl:

it's not until september next year though. looooooooooong wait!

OOO are they still on sale? love frankie boyle

i think a lot of places are sold out hun but have a look on ticketmaster!
we're going to the one in wolverhampton.

We saw him last yr , I really like him but waaaaaaay below the belt. His first joke was a madeline mccann one,, Leicester probably the worst place for that ever to go down well... I think 2 people laughed!!

I saw him last year as well. I was about 8 weeks pregnant at the time so spent a lot of it either peeing or throwing up in the toilet lol.

I thought last year's was going to be his last tour as he was retiring due to getting in trouble all the time. Pretty cool that he's not retired after all!

Has anyone read his book? Very funny :)

Have fun...although I think he is a vile human being...has to poke fun at the disabled to think he is funny...xx

I seen him a couple of years ago, he was hilarious! I got surprised tickets for DH for his Bday!

I'd go back & see him!

He is purely vile, my husband went to see him last year and wasnt too impressed with his vileness !

I saw him last year as well. I was about 8 weeks pregnant at the time so spent a lot of it either peeing or throwing up in the toilet lol.

I thought last year's was going to be his last tour as he was retiring due to getting in trouble all the time. Pretty cool that he's not retired after all!

Has anyone read his book? Very funny :)

nooo i haven't! might try and pick one up from somewhere.

he did an interview recently and he said this is def his last tour now.. we will see though!
he's touring pretty much all of next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->